Invading The Castle

It took another hour to get to the castle, and it wasn't what I was expecting. I stood on a ridge, and I could see the entire place. There was a big ass castle, but there was also a huge town all around it. But they weren't human townsfolk, they were monsters. Ogres, orc's, goblins, humanoid lizards, and a bunch of monsters.

"[HUMAN TRANSFORMATION]"

I morphed into a human form, my clothes reappearing. I straightened my red tie and brushed myself off. my left side was still covered in fur and beast like.

"I definitely need to fix this or I won't be able to blend in with humans. But I've never heard of a town like this, with so many monsters living in a human like community without any territorial fights or bloodshed."

I started making my way down to the town, and it didn't take long, just about five minutes. I just walked in, there weren't any walls, guards, or anything, nobody even glanced at me, as if I fit right in. It looked sorta like a smaller version of the Lario capital. I gazed at the giant castle in the distance as I walked deeper into the town. I sniffed the air. The scent from earlier is coming from the castle, so its clear where Austy is. Although I suppose the real question is how do I get in, it was easy to enter the town, but I'm sure Austy would have some form of protection on the castle, maybe a spell, or maybe one of those annoying golems. I walked into an alley, no one paid me any mind, like I just fit right in.

"[SHAPESHIFT]"

My body started to get smaller and smaller, my arms becoming wider, and in just a few seconds I turned into a silver pigeon. I had to make the wings much bigger compared to how big normal pigeons are due to the weight of my silver body, and I made sure to make the feathers razor sharp and detachable incase things get rough. I launched into the air, it wasn't hard, within a moment or two I was already above the castle. I guess I should just go through a window, Austy doesn't really strike me as the flashy type. I got to the top of the castle, and circled around it.

"Where should I go in through? I don't know if there's people in there or not."

Suddenly something caught the corner of my eye, and before I knew it, I was falling to the ground, completely wrapped up in a net. My body smacked the ground, even though I was made of metal and just got a few dents it felt like I was breaking bones.

"WOW! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS THING! IT MUST BE A NEW SPEICES OF GOLEM!"

There was a goblin standing over me, but unlike the goblins I had seen before this one actually looked self-aware, and he had a gray beard. He reached into a pouch tied to his waist and pulled out a handful of some kind of blue dust and threw it on me. Suddenly my joints became stiff and I couldn't move at all. The goblin opened up the net and took me out, holding me upside down. He ran into the castle like he didn't have a care in the world. The walls were made of a velvet red materiel, and there were many hallways and stairs cases like a maze. After going through a few halls and up a stair case and then the goblin stopped in front of a wooden door with a bronze handle.

"Sir Kellgarott! I found something amazing!"

Suddenly the door swung open, without a moments hesitation, and I recognized the creature immediately. It was the small blue monster that showed up at the cave to get Austy. It glanced at me, a gleam in its eye.

"Is that some sort of golem? If so, take it away, they're useless."

"No, no, no, it's a wild golem! I saw it flying around the castle and shot it down, it might be an undiscovered type of golem!"

"Or a golem sent to spy on us, which you just brought into the castle by the way."

"Oh... right... so do I just kil-"