Chapter 17

Natalia Santiago and I came to a final agreement regarding my properties

Natalia
Santiago and I came to a final agreement regarding my properties.
Since we're now engaged, he didn't want to buy them anymore. Instead, Emily will be the one to manage them. All of the money earned will come down to me. I'll be paying Emily for managing.

What I did was sell off any other property that belonged to Marco. He didn't have much other than a few clubs and restaurants. Those were sold to Santiago. I didn't want anything from Marco.

Our wedding will take place in a beautiful garden. Santiago invited a lot of people. Mainly those involved in the underworld. I didn't have anyone else other than Eduardo to invite.

-knock-

Natalia : Come in!
Alessia : -walks in- Hey! How are you feeling? You look absolutely beautiful!
Natalia : I don't feel good to be honest but thank you!
Alessia : What's wrong? Don't tell me you have cold feet!
Natalia : No it's not that it's just....I've thrown up three times already. I'm scared.....what if I throw up during the ceremony!
Alessia : You're that nervous? Girl you need to calm down. Everything will be okay!
Natalia : -sigh-
Alessia : Take a deep breath. It's almost time to walk down the isle. Here drink some water.
Natalia : Thanks...

Natalia
I drank some water and took a deep breath. I need to calm down and walk down the isle with a firm posture.

Alessia : Ready?
Natalia : Yes...
Alessia : Come on then.

Santiago
I always said I wouldn't get married.
I always said I wouldn't fall in love.
I didn't believe in love. To me, love was nothing more than stupidity and a weakness.

Until one day, a certain woman walked into my life and told me otherwise. That woman fell in love for who I am. That woman I'm crazy for. That whom I love more than anything in this world. That woman I'm about to marry.

Santiago : You look beautiful...
Natalia : Thank you...
Officiant : Santiago and Natalia, love is the force that brings us all here today. In fact, love is the force behind much of what we do every day. Whether making a meal for our family, taking time to teach our children, or lending a listening ear to a friend-even in the mundane, commonplace routines, love is always the reason.

Officiant : Now, Santiago, do you, of your own free will, take Natalia Castañeda, as your lawful, wedded wife, to love, protect, and defend as long as you both shall live?
Santiago : I do
Officiant : Now, Natalia , do you, of your own free will, take Santiago De Leon, as your lawful, wedded husband, to love, protect, and defend as long as you both shall live?
Natalia : I do
Officiant : Do you Santiago, vow to place Natalia above all others, before all others, and stand true and unmovable in your support for her through good times and bad?
Santiago: I do
Officiant : Do you Natalia vow to place Santiago above all others, before all others, and stand true and unmovable in your support for him through good times and bad?
Natalia : I do