Chapter 7

Nataliait's been a week since I've talked to Santiago

Natalia
it's been a week since I've talked to Santiago. Something is definitely wrong! Did I say something I shouldn't have? Or what the hell happened? This is all weird...

Santiago
I've been successful at avoiding Natalia but......I'll have to admit it's hard.

I......miss her I guess. She's easy to talk. She's cool to be around with. I was starting to get used to her company. That's a bad thing though. I don't want to get used to her. Her stay here is only temporary.

De Leon Mansion
N I G H T

Natalia
I like going outside for some air every night. It helps relax. I just didn't expect Santiago to be here...

Natalia : Santiago?

Santiago
Fuck......Natalia.

Santiago : Si? (Yes?)
Natalia : Can we talk?
Santiago : Sure..
Natalia : Tell me, what's going on? Did I do or say something wrong? We haven't talked at all this whole week. It's weird and it bothers me.
Santiago : I-

-gunshots-

Natalia : -gasp-
Santiago : Go inside!!
Natalia : What about you?!
Santiago : Don't worry about me!!
Natalia : But-
Santiago : Now Natalia!!!

Natalia
A whole bunch of guards came at front to attack back. I was about to go inside but-

-gunshot-

Santiago : Fuck....
Natalia : Santiago!
Santiago : I'm fine! Go inside Natalia!!
Natalia : No you're not! You need to treat that wound before it gets infected!!
Santiago : Natalia-

Natalia
I grabbed his arm dragging him inside into a room where I can heal his wound. Luckily there was a first aid kit in the bathroom.

I kneeled down in front of him as he sat on the bed to heal his wound. I had to unbutton his shirt to do so...

Santiago : We're under attack! I need to be outside leading my men!!
Natalia : Your men know what to do.
Santiago : Do you remember how to heal a wound? How long has it been since you've done any nurse things?
Natalia : Marco had me as the cartel's nurse. I would heal him and his men's injuries.
Santiago : It infuriates me to know how he treated you. Not only did he hit and control you but you were his slave?
Natalia : There are so many things he did to me. I rather not talk about it...
Santiago : Why didn't you try to escape before?
Natalia : I did but I had always failed.
The mansion was always surrounded. I had bodyguards on my back 24/7. I didn't have a phone. I couldn't talk to anyone. I was practically a prisoner. Living with him was torture. Whenever he was in a bad mound he'd take it out on me. When he wanted pleasure he'd force me. I couldn't say no because he'd beat the shit out of me. There were times where a doctor had to come in and heal my bruises because they were that bad...
Santiago : Natalia...
Natalia : Your wound is healed.

Santiago
She quickly stood up and turned away to wipe the tears that had rolled down her face.

Why does seeing her cry hurt me?
Everything she just said, hurts me.
Fuck you Marco Montes. I'm going to kill you and make you pay for the torture you put Natalia through.

She's an angel. She didn't deserve to go through that hell....

Santiago : Natalia, look at me.

Natalia
I wiped my tears away and turned around to face him. He cupped my face and leaned his forehead against mine.

Santiago : I promise you'll always have protection here. No one, especially not Marco will ever put a hand on you again! As soon as this is over, you're going to have that freedom you want and deserve. You're going to be free from him and this world!
Natalia : Thank you...

Santiago
I dried her last few tears with my thumbs. She took a deep breath and calmed down.

She turned to look up at and give me a small smile. She has such a beautiful smile....

I didn't let go of her face. We stood this close to each other for a few seconds until I decided to go in for a kiss.

I don't know why but I got the need to kiss her, to feel her, to know what those beautiful lips feel like.

I slow went in and gently kissed her.
She hesitated a few seconds but eventually she gave in and kissed me back.

My hands went down to her waist to pull her closer to me. She placed her hands on my chest as we kissed.

The more we kissed, the more I wanted. My hands down to her thighs to pick her up and place her on top of a drawer.

Natalia : San-Santiago : Shh

Natalia : San-
Santiago : Shh...

Natalia
What is this feeling? Desire? Attraction? Lust? I don't know but having his lips on mine feels good. I have butters in my stomach. His touch is too hard to resist...

The desire to have him grew more and more by each passing second.

Just when he was about to pull up my dress-

Guard : Boss!!! It's Marco Montes!!
Natalia : -gasp - No! No No he-
Santiago : I don't want you to worry! I'm not going to let him get to you! He's not going to touch you I promise!
Natalia : ....
Santiago : Do you trust me?
Natalia : .....Yes
Santiago : Good! Now listen carefully! Go downstairs to the basement you'll be safe there! I'll go downstairs to get you when this is over!
Natalia : Okay..
Santiago : Come on...

Natalia
He led me downstairs to another to staircase where the basement was hidden. To my surprise the basement is very nicely set up.

But......I have a plan.

O U T S I D E

Marco : Santiago!!!
Santiago : What are you doing in my territory?!
Marco : I came for what's MINE!
Santiago : Nothing here belongs to you!!
Marco : Im here for my wife!!!
Santiago : -laugh-
Marco : Give me my fucking wife Santiago!!!!

Natalia
I looked through the drawers and managed to find a gun. It's loaded!
I'm tired of this war! Might as well end it.

I walked outside and hide behind the bunch of guards. I aimed at Marco, and pulled the trigger.

Three times....

To be continued....