Chapter 2

Santiago : You two! Go distract Marco somehow! Make sure he doesn't go outside! And you, follow me.

Santiago
I don't even know why I'm helping someone I don't know let alone care about.

My instinct tells me to help this woman. Her big beautiful brown eyes scream pain and sadness.

I can use her to get to Marco. I know she'll help me bring him down. Hatred towards him is what is uniting us now.

We went back to the main room to try to leave. I noticed Marco was busy talking to someone. This is our chance.

Santiago : Follow me

Natalia
Through the crowd of people, I followed him outside. His car was parked right at the entrance making things go a lot faster.

Santiago : Get inside! One of you go look for Emily! We're leaving!
Guard : Yes boss
Natalia : Thank you...
Santiago : I'm only helping you to get to Marco. I could care less about you.

Natalia
Santiago De Leon....I've heard things about him. He's known to be cold, cruel, and ruthless. That's how the underworld describes him. He may be cold and brutal he's but not as bad as Marco.

Marco is a living monster. He hits women, he disrespects everyone, he thinks he's the king of the world.

At least Santiago doesn't hit women.
That's a huge difference between him and Marco.

Car Ride

Emily : Can someone tell me what's going on?
Santiago : I'll explain later.
Emily : Aren't you Mrs Montes?
Natalia : Unfortunately...
Santiago : Emily! Don't ask questions! Not right now!
Emily : Jesus...

G A L A

Marco : Where is my wife?!
Guard : She was with you so I thought she was in good hands...
Marco : You foot!! You weren't supposed to leave her unguarded even if I was with her!!
Guard : I apologize boss...
Marco : Look for her!!
Guard : Yes boss..

PRIVATE - JET

Emily : Can I ask questions now? Santiago : YesEmily : Why is Mrs Montes here?Natalia : Please just call me Natalia

Santiago : Yes
Emily : Why is Mrs Montes here?
Natalia : Please just call me Natalia.
Santiago : She asked me for help. She wanted an escape from her abusive and asshole husband. I accepted with the condition she'd help me get to him.
Emily : The fact you asked for something in rerun is just fucked up. You should've helped her even if it didn't benefit you! Oh but you don't understand shit because you're not in her place! You're not the one living with violence!
Santiago : We can't just help anyone and you know that! It's not safe! No one is trust worthy!
Emily : You're really hard to understand. You're helping Natalia but you don't trust her.
Santiago : This situation is different.
Emily : Oh yeah because it benefits you.
Santiago : It benefits us both!
Emily : Don't worry Natalia. We're going to help you either way.
Natalie : A deal is a deal. I gave him my word I'd help get to Marco and that's what I'll do.
Emily : Feel free to sleep. It's a four hour flight. I'll wake you up when we land.
Natalia : Okay..