𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

                     ・・・

"Are you sure this is alright?" It was chilly outside and the coldness brushed against my bare legs from the shortness of the dress.

She looked down at my bare legs and her eyes moved slowly up my figure as she took a minute to analyze me.

"You look hot, really hot. Stop worrying." She locked our arms together and we walked side by side together with our shoulders brushing against each other each time we bumped into each other.

She led us towards a group of people formed in a crowded line with people pushing against each other to reach the front of the line.

It was hectic and not my type of scenery.

I stumbled through the crowd from El's grip and nearly fell on my face a couple of times from the tight pull on my arm.

I mumbled soft apologies each time my shoulder nearly knocked someone over or when someone turned around and glared at me from pushing in front of them to get through the line.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I turned around for a brief second and glanced around through the crowd.

People were staring at us with frowns on their faces and others were complaining. Probably wondering who these girls were cutting in front of them and what gave them special permission to do so.

"Yeah it's fine." She responded once we were in front of the line. "Hey loser." El walked up to the man dressed in dark clothing and gave him a friendly smile.

The stone cold expression dropped on the man's face and turned into a bright dazzling smile with a single dimple poking out in the corner of his cheek.

My eyes moved to his. They were blue; crystal clear blue. His smile matched his eyes from the softness in them. They were warm and friendly.

His eyes landed on me. "Who's your friend?"

He unfolded his arms and circled around me and let out a whistle in appreciation.

I had grown used to this kind of attention and public affection from both parties in the past but that hadn't stopped me from cautiously sizing the guy up.

I didnt know him, El did but not me.

He was much taller and larger close up with broad shoulders and a lean but muscular figure.