05 || Bet

[ - sophia kim - ]

My parents sent me to school after sending my sister off. I bid my farewells to them and head straight inside. Seolhee said Joshua doesn't care if it's a nerd or someone pretty. He'd do ANYTHING for a bet. Let's see if they'd do any bet including me.

Even if they're not going to, I'm gonna make him fall for me. I'm gonna make sure to do whatever I can to give him high hopes that I like him or something. I'm not gonna fall for him and I won't. Let's keep that mindset till the end.

The news got big honestly. About the pretty transfer student.

I may sound self-centred, but that's just how it is. I specifically went for this type of looks for school and of course since make-ups aren't banned here, I made sure to make myself attractive. But of course, I didn't go with something grand. Just something... Natural.

I struggled but I did well

I quickly gained friends. Well, people seem to be wanting to be friends with me. I just wanted to play the rich kid kind of vibe here cause I've never tried it, but of course, I'll keep my nice attitude and most importantly, naivety. That's the most important key for this.

They'd surely go for someone who looked naive and nice. If he's not going to approach me in about 2 to 3 weeks, then I'd have to get the stuff done by myself.