I chew on my lip. "A simple 'I didn't kill my brother' text would have been nice." I said loud enough for only us to hear. Elena turned to me with a questioning gaze but I kept my eyes on Stefan.

He looked at me. 'I didn't kill my brother, as much as he deserved it." Relief flooded through me as my body untensed, which I didn't even notice it was in the first place. "He has you to thank for that."

All I did was nod, and advert my gaze again.

"So, what did you wanna tell me?" Elena changed the topic.

Stefan stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I won't be coming to school anymore. I'm gonna back off and keep my distance. It's the right thing to do." Was all Stefan said.

I call bullshit. My fists clench a little.

"Back off from school or from me?" Elena questions him.

I looked at him as his eyes wandered from my sisters eyes to the outside world. Silent. Well, actions speak louder than words.

My hand finds its way to my twins and gives her a reassuring squeeze. "Thank you for telling us."

"It's better this way."

I press my lips and nod, "Yep we got it."

He nods slowly. "You guys are angry. It will be easier if you guys hate me." Then he walks away leaving me and my sister alone.

"Caroline." I yell up the stairs of her house. "Lets go before I leave you're ass."

"Language!" I hear Ms. Forbes yell from her kitchen.

"Sorry!"

I hear some heels click down the staircase finally. "I'm coming. Just had to grab my favorite lip balm."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Now let's move." We were at the door as Care yells a bye to the air. "time to get this party started." I sang out.

I sat on the swing on the front porch as Stefan dropped the bomb, that I knew it makes sense, about Emily being a witch. I stared at my sister with a new found of entertainment of how we are even related.

"You knew? About Bonnie?" Elena questioned him further.

I sighed. "Sister, it makes since. Emily is part of the Bennet line as well as Bonnie. Then Emily is a witch so Bennet line equals witch." Motioning my hands in a explosion. She rolls her eyes at me. I mumble out a "Stupid" that she gladly didn't hear.

The first night you invited me over for dinner, I made the connection." Stefan steered us on track.

She sighs as well as I, "And now Damon knows as well, and for some weird reason he wants that necklace." I say aloud as I try to rack my brain on why he would need it.

What does it look like?" Stefan asked me but I didn't answer.

Elena spoke up. "It's, um, antique iron setting with a--"

"amber crystal." He finished off.

I stood up walking towards them. "And it has a lot of power in it." They threw me a questioning gaze. I shrugged my shoulders feeling uncomfortable, looking at the ground. "I can feel it."

"I do know it though. It belonged to Katherine. Emily gave it to her, which means that..."

"What?" I questioned him.

"I don't know, but Imma find out. Let me talk to Damon." He grabbed his coat.

My sister looked at him, "Will he talk to you?"