the idea plan

The Idea Plan

Naruto was skulking around various corners of the village, scouting for the ideal spot for his grand explosion when the time was ripe.

Suddenly, his stomach began to growl.

"You know, Naruto, when the time is right, it really won't matter. You just need to be in the perfect spot to ensure everyone is within the radius of the explosion," the carrot advised.

"Hey, don't call me boy, with a physique like this, I am certainly far from a boy," Naruto retorted.

"Naruto, quit showing off to me, save that for your fangirls," the carrot admonished.

"Alright, sorry. I just wanted to flex a bit. I know it's not really going to matter where I explode in the village, but when I start growing to a humongous size, I can't have everyone realizing what's going on," Naruto said, continuing his search for the ideal location.

"I understand that, and honestly, it's going to take a few moments to power up the blast when it's time to go out with a bang," the carrot reasoned.

"That might give some the opportunity to escape. That's why I need to find a location from which they won't be able to flee in time from the explosion," Naruto explained. He continued his search until his eyes landed on the range of mountains surrounding the village.

"Hey, wait a minute, aren't there caves in there?" The carrot inquired.

"Yes, there are," Naruto confirmed.

"Then let's go and investigate," the carrot suggested. So Naruto did, discovering numerous large caves.

"This is perfect," Naruto exclaimed, peeping through some of the crevices in the mountain. He had a clear view of the entire village. "I could detonate here and the village wouldn't realize what's happening until it's too late."

"You're definitely onto something," the carrot agreed, excitement seeping into its voice now that they had a potential location for the explosion.

"Success! When the time comes, we will explode and finally obliterate this village once and for all," Naruto declared, anticipation lighting up his eyes.

Later...

Back with Fuu, Naruto returned and the two retired to bed together, sharing a fun and intimate evening.

To be continued

I know this chapter was a bit shorter than usual, but we are inching closer to the end. I hope you all enjoyed it and are excited for what I have planned next!