Ranvijay smiled looking at her, "Thank you for saving there." Ranvijay only replied, "You are welcome, wife."

Niharika scrunched her nose, "Why do you call me just Wife? Usually people use nicknames like baby, darling or some derivations of their real name!" Ranvijay just shrugged his shoulders, holding her waist, "I like it so." Niharika smiled once again, planting another lingering kiss on Ranvijay's other cheek.

Then she touched his wet hair, "Why did you wet all your hair, you will catch cold!"

He again just shrugged, "I like it so."

"What's with you today? Did something good happen?" Niharika asked, wiping his hairs herself with the towel.

"Uh-hum, a great thing happened", he told her holding her,  "we got investors for your proposed plan today, a culinary school also agreed on doing collab with us."

"Whaat!!! Really!!"

Ranvijay nodded.

"Yesss!!" Niharika started jumping and dancing hugging Ranvijay, which he only admired with his lovey dovey eyes.

"Come now, let me dry your hairs." She said taking out her hair dryer to hair dry his hairs.

When she was onto it, Ranvijay asked, "Have you cooked?"

"Not yet, I will, I am still thinking, what should I make today."

"How about I order something?"

"You will!?!"

"Yeah, tomorrow is your birthday, you deserve some leave!"

"Can we order biriyani and tandoori chicken, pleassh?"

"Jo hukum, Raani Saheeba"

"Thaaaankuuuuuuu" Niharika hugged Ranvijay from back.

They both had their dinner, while Niharika pleaded for a movie night. When Ranvijay tried to reject, she used her birthday card, leading them to be cuddled up in their bed, under the sheets, watching a movie together. But, he was continually watching out for his phone and typing out something occasionally, so much so, Niharika got angry and threatened," What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing, just some business talk."

"Can't you do it later? I only get you for some hours, and you are bringing your work in here also." She pouted.

The scene melted Ranvijay, "Okay sorry, I won't, see, I am keeping it aside." He kept the phone and lifted his hands in a surrendering manner.

"Better. Focus on me and the movie only. Or, I will confiscate your phone." She glared at him trying to look intimidating, but ended up looking cute and making Ranvijay chuckle.

In reality, he was chatting with the delievery boy, who was supposed to bring in the small brownie cake, with waffles and icecream, he ordered for her birthday and instead of ringing the bell, he was supposed to silently stand and text him to get the delievery.

When it was 11:50 pm, Ranvijay excused himself, to go the washroom. Niharika didn't suspect anything and continued to watch the movie.

He opened the door, as silently as possible, taking the delivery from him. He asked for a candle too. He paid the delievery boy and went to the kitchen almost at the speed of flash.

"What are you doing, Come soon naa!" Niharika shouted from the room.

Ranvijay tried to decorate the brownie and the icecream as much as he could, and lighted up the candle. He took deep breaths, and looked at his watch, 11:58 pm, "Okay, two minutes more." He immediately blew out the candle and waited outside the door frame.

"Suck it, am gonna wish her earlier." He lit up the candle once again, entering their room.

"What took you so lo.." Niharika couldn't finish her sentence, as she was awestruck at the sight in front of her.

Her husband holding a small cake like something with a candle lit on it , and a smile on his face. She fell for that face, lit in the dim candle light and the light coming from the screen.

Ranvijay only said, "Happy Birthday, Wife. Thank you for being born."

Almost at that moment, her phone started blasting. But all her focus was on Ranvijay coming to her with slow steady steps.

"Answer them, they might be calling to wish you." Ranvijay broke her stance, sitting by her. "Sorry, I can't bake cake like you did for my birthday. But I can order. So here is it."

Niharika now shifted her focus to the cake, her favorite brownie, with some waffle sticks and icecream. "This is the best, thank you." She uttered in a whisper.

Her phone again started ringing, she quickly found it and put it on silent. "I will answer them later."

Ranvijay only chuckled, "Crazy, now blow the candle." She blew it, before cutting the brownie with the spoon and feeding it to him. He stopped her hand midway, forcing it back in her mouth, muttering a Happy Birthday again.

She hugged him, "Thank you, this is my best birthday wish ever."

"Wait, till you see your gift."

"What is it this time? Another 20% of your company?" She joked.

"No."

He handed her the bracelet, he customized himself, which he bought long ago.

"Wow, this is so beautiful, did you customize it?"
Niharika asked him with sparkly eyes admiring the bracelet, to which he nodded. "Thank you."

Ranvijay took it from her hand and put it on her wrist, placing a kiss on her wrist along with the bracelet.

She put her head on his shoulder, when his phone too started ringing, he smiled looking at the screen, "Looks like your nephew can't wait."

Her family, Sunaina and some of her friends wished her.

When the greeting session ended, she lifted her eyes to meet the calm orbs of Ranvijay. "I want something else too."

Ranvijay asked confused,"What?"

She didn't reply, instead she lifted her body a bit, kissing him on the lips. Ranvijay needed no other explanations, he kissed her back, lowering her on the bed. The night got even more blissful with the love they had for each other.

_________________________________________________

The next episode will be on her birthday party!