𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩

Song Recommendation~
Something About You~ Eyedress (ft. Dent May)

 Dent May)

~Y/n pov~

Days had passed by,

since my last encounter with Ran and I haven't talked to him since I woke up and found myself tangled up in his arms. I can still picture myself waking up and finding myself too stunned to speak, which is why I quickly got up from his couch, grabbed my things and dashed out the door without even saying goodbye...now that is definitely how you handle a situation.

I tried many times to call him but every time I typed his number in, I could never get myself to press the call button. He was probably thinking the worst right now, thinking that I hated him or was purposely trying to avoid him, which is not true, it was because I was too flustered to face him right now. Even though we talked that very night about wanting to get to know each other better, I was still too scared...scared at the thought of him finding me boring or uninteresting, making him lose any sort of interest he may have had towards me.

And as I sat on my bedroom floor contemplating once again if I should call him or not, the unexpected happened, my phone started ringing and the caller ID was none other than the only person on my mind these days, Haitani Ran. I panicked and dropped my phone as soon as I saw his caller ID.

He called me first? How was this possible? He was actually calling me first! A few seconds had passed and that's when I realized that my phone was still ringing. I then picked up my phone and pressed the answer button hoping to hear his voice once again.

"Shakespeare, I thought you'd never answer."

Ah yes, his voice alone made my heart flutter.

"I... hi ran." oh gosh I was so nervous that I stuttered when talking to him. My whole existence is an embarrassment.

"Oh, so we're being formal now? alright then, hi y/n"

"Hi."

"It's been so long since I've last herd your voice."

"It's only been a few days since we last saw each other."

"Even one day of not seeing you is too long for me."

He was definitely doing this on purpose.

"You know, you need to make it up to me for how you acted the other day."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I tried to act clueless but unfortunately, he saw right through me.

"Wow Shakespeare your memory really is something else. Don't you remember the other day when you came over and spent the night, and then left the next morning without even saying goodbye? Now do you remember?"

I had no idea how I was going to respond to that. Maybe I should hang up right now to save myself from anymore embarrassment.

"Oh that...yes I remember now. I had to leave right away...because my dad would have freaked out and murdered the both of us."