𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪'𝙨 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣

Song Recommendation~
Romantic Sunday~ JISLAND

↳Song Recommendation~Romantic Sunday~ JISLAND

~Rindou pov~

Today felt like a gloomy Sunday,

as I was about to head out and get another rom-com to binge watch tonight and grabbing some groceries for dinner, I then heard music being blasted from Ran's room. I swear that idiot has been way too lovesick over some girl he just met, just yesterday he even got punched in the face because his stupid pea sized brain kept thinking about that girl. This was ridiculous! What was so special about her anyway? But it wasn't my place to judge who he fell in love with, and if I was being honest, I don't think I've ever seen him act this way towards any woman he's been with before.

I walked out of my room ready to head out when I heard him blasting The Smiths again, gosh it's only been a few days without her and he's acting like he got his heart broken, I thought as I was about to make my way out. I then put my shoes on and headed out, today was quite a gloomy day as it looked like it was going to rain, I'm glad I wore a hoodie.

I then headed towards the movie rental place to pick yet another horrible rom-com to watch, I couldn't help it, they were so addicting.

Afterwards I grabbed a few groceries and when I was about to leave, I noticed it started pouring rain outside, I then decided to head home as soon as possible. When I stepped outside, I noticed a very familiar figure waiting under the store cover trying to stay dry from the sudden rain pour. And when I walked my way towards them, I noticed it was the one person on my idiot brothers mind these days, it was the mystery girl from the diner that day waiting for the rain to stop with her skateboard in one hand while the other had a book. What a small world I thought to myself as I made my way towards her.

I then went up to her as she turned to her side to see that I was approaching her. I could see she seemed to tense up a bit, but I then spoke up to make her feel at ease, "Yo, I'm the younger brother of that idiot Ran Haitani," I said as I could see that she seemed to relax a bit, "That idiot keeps moping about not being able to see you, I swear I've never seen him act like this." I then looked besides me and saw a visible blush creeping on her face, ah the both of them were definitely perfect for each other.

"I'm Y/n L/n, um what's your name?" she said as I then looked over to see that not only was she soaking wet, but she was shivering. "Rindou Haitani." She then smiled at me, and I think at that moment I understood why Ran was acting the way he was, because her smile seemed warm like summer or hot cocoa on a cold winters day, it seemed inviting, and I just couldn't look away.

I then averted my eyes towards the ground and an idea popped up, "Hey if you're not busy wanna come over for dinner? I bought too much stuff and I'm sure that idiot has been dying to see you." I said as she then looked at me with excitement written all over her face.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother or trouble you." She said in a soft tone, "Just come over." I said and I then grabbed her arm and started dragging her towards my apartment.