𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬

Song Recommendation~
 Dayflower~ Cathedral  Bells 

↳Song Recommendation~ Dayflower~ Cathedral  Bells 

~Ran's pov~

Speeding, 

through the streets of Roppongi always gave me a thrill, even if I've done it a million times. Having a thrill like that always puts me in a good mood, especially when my day was wasted beating up idiots who think they could take over Roppongi, those pathetic losers always think all high and mighty and that's why it's even more fun to beat their asses and have them begging on their knees for me to stop. Ah yes now that always brightens my day.

As me and rindou sped throughout town, the warm summer breeze was hitting my face, whenever summer came along, I swear the air always seemed warmer and sweeter. The sky was now full of multiple colors as the sun was setting down. This time of the day was the busiest as people were getting off of school and work. Moments like these always makes me feel like time is slowing down, I've never told anyone this, but moments like these are what I cherish the most. My life is always full of chaotic disasters waiting to happen, and sometimes I just want to live a normal life like everyone else. My whole life has just been me and rindou living in the thrill of danger each and every single day, but lately that thrill just seems to slowly disappear, and the longing for a new thrill keeps getting bigger and bigger.

As me and rindou pulled up to our apartment, I saw an elderly couple across the street, they were holding hands and laughing as if they were teenagers in love, and that sight alone made me feel things I've been avoiding for a very long time.

Love was something I avoided at all costs. I've only ever had rindou in my life and didn't feel the need to have anyone else, because why waste time on love when I could spend my time doing better things, which was becoming the number one delinquent in Roppongi. But I always knew that there was apart of me that longed for some kind of love.

As I was lost in thought, I failed to hear rindou calling my name, "Hey ran I've been calling your name for some time now, the hell's wrong with you today, you keep getting lost in your thoughts." Rindou said with a curious look on his face. "Nothing, I'm just tired." I said as I got off of my motorcycle. "Okay then, how about we go out for dinner, I'm getting tired of instant ramen." Rindou said as we walked to our apartment. "Yeah, sure but I really need to change, I have the blood of those filthy idiots on me." I said as I felt extra annoyed because my precious hair was covered in filthy blood, I need to put in extra products tonight for sure.

It was now nighttime as the sun had set a while ago, me and rindou are finally cleaned up, I decided to throw on some black baggy jeans with a grey sweatshirt and put my hair in loose braids. We were now walking to our motorcycles to get some real food instead of making instant ramen again all because we have no idea how to cook. The last time we actually tried to cook, our clothes magically caught on fire, and after that we both swore to never cook again.

We rode around town trying to figure out where to eat. One thing I love most about Roppongi is that it comes to life at night, it's something you don't see during the day, but at night it seems almost magical. There's lights everywhere, people laughing and enjoying a break from their hectic lives, and all kinds of music being played at different restaurants. And of course, couples, young and old are everywhere, I don't know why but my heart seems to ache a bit at the sight.

I've never really been in love before. Yes, I have hooked up with women before, but it wasn't love, and it certainly didn't feel real. Many women want to be around me because they like my "bad boy" aura or to just piss off their exes, but no one has ever really wanted to be with me in a real way, and it makes me wonder if it's the universe that hates me, or maybe the problem has always been me. I sometimes like to think that there's a soulmate out there for me, someone who would look past my exterior, and actually love the real me that the world refuses to acknowledge. I sometimes secretly wish for a sign to let me know if I really do have a soulmate out there.

As I was lost in thought for the millionth time today, I stopped at a red light and looked to my right, and I see this old fashioned american diner that had a sort of charm to it. And as I kept observing its vintage exterior, my eyes landed on a girl sitting by herself by the window. She had a book in one of her hands while the other held a coffee cup, she looked so lost in her book and completely oblivious to the world around her. I don't know why but looking at her made me feel something I've never felt before. This feeling felt so foreign that I had to know why I felt this way, I turned towards rindou already making up my mind to go to this diner, because I had to see who this girl was and why I was feeling this way. "Hey rindou let's eat at that diner." I said as I pointed towards the old diner. "Huh, really? Well, whatever as long as I get food before I become extremely hangry and accidently murder someone." Rindou said as we both pulled away from the road to find a parking spot.

As we both walked towards the diner, I couldn't help but feel extremely nervous yet excited in a way which I haven't felt for a very long time. Rindou opened the door and walked in first. I then stepped in and immediately the smell of pancakes and coffee overwhelmed my nostrils.

I then turn to my left to see the girl who was sitting by the window, and as I looked over, she was also looking right at me.

My heart is now beating right out of my chest. Her (e/c) eye's looked right into mine, and it felt as if time froze, and it was just the two of us.

Because looking at her was the sign I wished so many times for. And right then and there I had a feeling that this was the start of something that would change both of our lives forever.