𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨

Song Recommendation
Angel Eyes~ABBA

↳Song Recommendation    Angel Eyes~ABBA

Nighttime,

fell over Roppongi, as I sat by the window at my favorite diner rereading Macbeth with many cups of coffee and cheesecake. The world seemed to slow down as I sat here, the lights were dim, and the smell of pancakes wafted throughout the diner. The whole place looks like a classic 50's diner, Cherry (the current owner) wanted the diner to look as vintage and classic as a 50's American diner would. Which is why I come here practically every day; this place is my second home, (my first is the library of course).

I still can't forget about what yuna said earlier. Maybe I do need to live a little, I know mom would be disappointed in the fact that I'm not committing some crime or partying right now, and I can't help it this is who I am sadly. The only friend I've ever had is yuna, and concerning my love life, well that's unfourtunantly non-existent. I know what people think of me at school, as some kind of old prude or the "nice girl" but they've never really tried to see the real me, and I don't think anyone ever will.

I wish love was like a cheesy rom-com, but sadly love in real life can end badly, and I know this all too well what can happen when you love someone so much that it crushes you into a million pieces when they have to say goodbye or leave you forever. That's why I've always avoided falling in love, I don't think I could ever handle my heart being broken again.

And as I was lost in my random thoughts,  cherry came up to me with her hands on her hips giving me a look that screamed "why aren't you out living life and acting like a normal teenager." Although she's 65 she doesn't look a day over 40, which still baffles me as to how she can still look that way. "Y/n dear isn't it the first day of summer vacation?", she said as she flashed her famous smile that could warm any person's heart. "Um yeah it is, also can I get some more coffee please?" I said with pleading eyes, because I know all too well, she's going to give me one of her famous lectures on how to act like a teenager and live a life full of adventure, not sitting here waiting for my 5th coffee refill.

"Y/n dear you know I care about you a lot like a granddaughter, but I'm only saying this for your own good. You need to open yourself up to the world, get out there and be free. I don't want you to regret your life when you get to my age someday." She said as she sat down next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "I know I should, but I feel like I can't, I don't know how to open up or be free, I'm scared of people knowing the real me." I said as I looked at the cars passing by outside, its always lively here no matter what time of the day it is.

"I know it's scary, and trust me I've been there, but I know you will meet someone someday, who will love you for all of you no matter what scars or secrets you have hidden. Anybody would be lucky to have someone like you by their side." She said while giving me a warm smile that always made my day. "Oh, dear I have to flip the pancakes! But take what I said to heart okay?" she said as gave me a hug and stood up to go to the kitchen. Hopefully the fire department doesn't show up again.

As I tried to continue reading Macbeth I kept getting lost in thought. Would I ever meet someone like cherry said I would? Would someone really love me for who I really am? If someone like that really existed, then I hope the universe would give me some sort of sign. But what I didn't realize was that the universe decided to give me a sign that same day.

Because as I was lost in thought, the diner door opened, and as I looked up, I made eye contact with the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life.

And the sign that the universe gave me was the stranger with the violet eyes.

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒

Author's note:

~Hello beautiful people! I hope this chapter was a bit better, and from here on out the story will start to get better! I just want to say thank you again to anyone who got this far into my story. I wish I could give all of you chocolate chip cookies! (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥