Chapter 6 Betrayl

Monty heard the alarm from the parts and service office he'd learned from Chica that a the kid was indeed begging helped by Freddy. Monty felt a pang of betrayal that his friend would trade him out for some kid he'd just meet. Freddy the ever kind soul. To bad him and Monty were now on opposite sides.

Monty heard Freddy's voice coming from the offices computer monitor. Monty growled this kid was a peak. First, he convinces Freddy to help him. Then Monty doesn't get to see his friend. Monty walked up to the offices doors. Monty had Roxy helping him to catch the kid.

She had her own reasons for trying to kill him but that the alligator cared. Monty tried to run into the office he was promptly stopped by the door shutting in his face. En ragged Monty banged on the door loudly with his first. Monty suddenly felt a shock holy threw his body.

The animatronic backed up he let out a pain filled roar. Roxy seemed to have similar luck as he heard the whining in pain. Monty tried several more times each attempt bringing out blinding pain and making him more angry. Monty hit the door again for the hundredth time the loud bang echoing around them.

Monty heard the vent in the parts and service office open. He growled frustrated be couldn't get the kid. "Don't be so uptight Monty. We can still hunt the brat down." Roxy said she grinned showing off her sharp teeth. "Leave me alone." Monty growled grumpily before stomping off.

Unfortunately the wolf followed him. "What do you want?!" Monty yelled he startled Roxy making her jump. "You're mad that Freddy betrayed you for some kid, huh? When are you gonna wake up and realize you have feelings for him?" Roxy asked she smirked as Monty's eyes widened.

  "Shut up! You don't know a thing!" Monty yelled he walked faster trying to avoid her. Roxy stayed behind him continuing to pester him with questions he didn't want to answer let alone even think about. "So, how long have you liked Freddy?" Roxy asked she was beside him.

Monty felt like he was going to burst. Monty saw the kid he started chasing after him. He left Roxy there she soon caught on chasing Gregory as well. Monty growled in frustration the kid had disappeared around the corner. "He must be hiding." Roxy said she sniffed the air trying to catch his scent.

"Well?" Monty asked the wolf hopefully. "Nothing." Roxy sighed. Monty growled before waking off on his own. "I will find you." Monty said he looked around for Gregory. Gregory shivered from great in his hiding spot at Monty walked by. He had to get back to Freddy.

Gregory waited until Monty was long gone before coming out of the locker. Gregory snuck away as quietly as he could making sure to not make a loud sound that could give him away. He had animatronics after him it was a life or death situation. Freddy sat their in battery saving mode he slightly add he thought about his and Monty's night the day before. He hoped his friends and especially Monty could forgive him after this.

Thank y'all so much for 1,000 reads!