Chapter 5 Gregory

"Their is a little boy on the loose in the Pizzeria." Vanessa said she was in Monty''s room telling him like she had the other animatronics about Gregory. "Okay now get out." Monty growled he wasn't in the mood to deal with Vanessa right now. He'd once again been stuck in his room instead of preforming for the show.

Vanessa left Monty started wrecking things . He took his anger out on anything within reach a plushie of himself was now beheaded. The bass the company had gotten to replace his old one destroyed on the floor. Claws marks littered the walls the company not having time to fix it before he'd rake his claws down it.

Growls and grunts slipped threw his mouth the only noises he was capable of making at the moment. Monty was to angry to even form coherent words. Monty breathed heavily he was worn out from his rage filled tantrum. He looked around his destroyed room.

"Why do I do this?" Monty asked himself he sat down on the floor bringing his knees up to his chest. The alligator stayed like that for several moments until he heard a voice. A child like voice outside his room. It must be the child Vanessa was talking about.

Monty perked up at hearing Freddy's voice. Maybe he was helping the child get to Vanessa to get out of here? He heard Freddy tell the child to crawl threw the ventilation system so he could get a pass to free Freddy from his room. Why did he need to be free?

The bear was supposed to meet Monty so they could hang out not help some brat. Monty was going to figure out what was going on he'd give the other animatronic a few minutes to get out so he could explain himself.

Monty heard noise from the vent above him he threw stuff at the wall making a larger mess he was filled with rage again. Monty couldn't control his outbursts it was like he wasn't in charge off his own emotions.

Monty exited his room the doors opened on their own strange. Monty followed the sound of Freddy's voice the kid must have gotten him out somehow. Freddy was helping the kid Monty was ordered to bring him to Vanessa so he'd do just that if he could.

The alligator looked around for them having lost Freddy. He was now in the service tunnels under the pizza plex having checked the upper levels with no luck. Monty walked past a locked fence his eyes widened as he saw the kid. He would try to catch him and bring him to Vanessa.

Monty broke threw the lock the kid looked at him in fear before he made a break for it. "There you are!" Monty growled he started running after the kid. Luckily for the brat Monty was the slowest animatronic he lost the alligator easily. Monty slammed his fist into the wall in anger. He let him get away.

"Lost boy over here!" Chica shouted Monty smirked so he hadn't lost my after all. Monty heard the kids hurried footsteps up the stairs he was heading towards the security office. Monty followed just slower he would catch the brat if he had any say in what was to happen.

Monty finally arrived at the security office. He banged on the door aggressively hoping to terrify the kid. The power in the door was low he had heard the kid say in-between his loud banging in the door. Monty would only have to wait as long as the kid didn't pull something.

Chica was on the other side for a while before she eventually gave up to wander the halls. Gregory checked his cameras on the Fazwatch. Monty was still near the door his aggressive knocks echoing throughout the small office. Gregory tenses ready to run any minute now his power was low.

Suddenly the office door shut office officially out of power. Gregory ran as fast as he could hoping Chica or Monty wouldn't catch him. Monty stared into the darkness he growled frustrated Gregory had gotten away a second time. "I don't know why that bear is helping you. But I will find you and kill you." Monty said to himself.