Julieta x dying fem reader

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yeah? Why's that matter?"

"Is she busy by any chance?"

"I'd assume she'd be helping to water crops. Why?"

"Next time you see her could you tell her I'm fine, and that she can fuck off? And that I'm not going to let you heal me? She's just been annoying me about this for months."

"Months? She's been annoying you about getting healed for months? Is something going on.?" Julieta frowned.

"No! That's what I keep trying to tell her! I'm fine."

"Fine okay. May I come in? I have no where else to be for the next few hours and I'd like to spend time with a friend."

"Sure, I guess." I stepped aside to let her in. She walked in and went straight to the kitchen where she set the basket of arepas on the counter. I followed her. "So what do you want to do?"

"Unsure. How about we just talk?" I had no better ideas so that's just what we did. We talked until thirty minutes later when Pepa knocked at my door.

I got up from my seat on the couch and answered it. "Hello Y/N! Did Julieta drop by? Did you eat?!"

"One: no I didn't. Two: you're a bitch! Trying to make me eat like that!"

"But it's only 69 hours until you-!"

"Shut up, I know! Julieta is still here." If Pepa kept talking Julieta would know. Then they'd most likely gang up on me to try and get me to eat.

"Oh. Fine then. But my mama needs us home. Julieta needs to help us cook lunch."

"Okay I'll send her out. And not another word about this stupid thing! Don't you send her over with food again!"

"Sorry I care about you!"

"If you cared so much you'd respect my decision to-!" I cut myself off. Julieta might overhear. Instead I just walked back in the house and found her. "You're needed back at home."

"Oh. Well it was nice hanging out with you! Bye Y/N!" With that she left the house, closing the door behind her.

-an hour later, Pepa's POV-

Only 68 hours. Y/N would die soon. I can't let that happen. The fool hasn't even confessed to Julieta yet! I'm not blind, I know she's in love. But it's not like I can force her to eat. No wait, that's a lie, I definitely could. But I shouldn't! Maybe I could tell Julieta? She might be able to do something. But I shouldn't disrespect the wishes of a dying bitch. She's stubborn as fuck but she's still my best friend. (Y'all just got friend zoned by a 2D character. How's it feel? And don't even lie I know most of the people reading this book simp for Pepa. She's a milf.)

Fuck it. "Julieta!" I walked into the kitchen to find her cooking per usual. "Y/N's a bitch." No wait that's not what I was going to say.

"I'm sorry? Language. And Pepa, she's your best friend."

"I know! I meant to say Y/N has cancer."

"WHAT?!" She sounds like me when I was first told. "Why am I just being told this?! Is that why she never eats my cooking?! Why wouldn't she eat my cooking if she has cancer?! How long does she have left?!" Huh. Really does sound like me. Damn I was fucking dramatic. No wait, I wasn't, the bitch is dying.

"She has an estimated 68 hours left. But when I tell her to just eat your food she always goes on a rant. Something about her accepting her fate or whatever. That whore has too much pride."

"Don't call Y/N that!"

"What? A whore?"

"She's not!"

"Yes. Yes, she is. She is the definition of a simp."

"Uh huh, sure."

"Do you never pay attention when she stares at you all- Nope! Never mind! Can we just figure out how to make this fool eat?"

"I'm sorry, she stares at me?"

"Well, she's gonna die soon anyway, why keep the secret? She likes you! Now can we just fix her?!" Julieta's face started turning red. "STOP GETTING SIDETRACKED! THIS IDIOT IS GOING TO DIE!"

"Right!"

-The next day, Y/N's POV-

I woke up and looked around. "Huh, still not dead." I got up and started my day as usual. Just as I had gotten my morning cup of coffee there was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened it. "Pepa I swear to god if you- Oh. Hi Julieta." She stood at the door hiding something behind her back.

"Hey Y/N!" Odd. Her face is turning pink. "I need to confess something." She pulled out a basket and some flowers from behind her back. "I've loved you for the longest time and I just really needed to finally get it off my chest." She looked away and held out the flowers. Now this is what makes me feel guilty for dying soon.

"O-oh. Thanks Juli. I, uh, I love you too." What else was I supposed to say? I do! But I don't want to get her hopes up because I could croak any day now...

"Really? Oh that's wonderful! I also brought some chocolate! I didn't make any of it, I knew you wouldn't eat any if you knew I did.. I bought it all from a stand in the square!"

"Oh thank you! Come in!" I stepped aside to let her into the house. She went in and set the basket on the kitchen counter like with the arepas. Though I had given those away to towns folk. I shut the door and walked over to a small closet. I kept a bunch of random things in there. I took out a vase and put the flowers in them.

"N/N, you should try one of the chocolates! They're amazing! I've only ever had them a few times before because I mostly make my own healthier food. But these are always a good treat. It's nice not always having to cook snacks yourself."

"Ah, alright." I walked over and took the small ball of chocolate she held out to me. I popped it in my mouth. "You're right, these are good." I swallowed it and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh, for what?"

I watched as Julieta walked over to the front door and opened it. "Pepa! She ate it!"

"No... No! You didn't!"

"Yes. Yes we did." Pepa spoke as she walked into the house. "I'm sorry I told her Y/N. I didn't want you to die. So naturally we had to come up with an idea."

"I don't normally make chocolate, so I didn't think you'd realize it was my cooking until after you ate it. But at least now you won't die.?"

"I should've seen this coming. And honestly I'm not mad. At least now I get to hang out with you bafoons longer. But my pride is seriously damaged."

Julieta walked over and hugged me. "Your pride can take a few dents if it means you don't die." I hugged her back and smiled.

"I suppose your right."

"So, you two finally together or what?"

"You ruined the moment Pepa."

"Good. You don't deserve a moment Y/N! Miss I don't give a damn shit if I die."

"I hate you."

"Likewise!"

(This was probably my most chaotic one yet. I kept getting off track, sorry if it sucked!)