That's an Order (13)

Start from the beginning

He groaned and cursed as I laughed at him. "If you keep teasing," his teeth were gritted and anger fueled his eyes.

"You gonna do what? Fuck me?" I laughed and climbed off the bed. I went under the bed grabbed a red box and sat it next to his leg.

"Now we are getting to some real fun," I smirked.

I opened the box and grabbed a purple gag ball. I put it around his mouth and tied it around his mouth. He fought back but lost. "That's what I'm gonna do about it. Now shut it," I smirked before situating myself back on top of him.

I started to grind my soaked pussy against his hard dick. He groaned and screwed his eyes shut. I enjoyed watching him like this, but I know something that would be a lot more fun to watch.

I climbed off the bed and grabbed some things from the box.

I turned around and his eyes widened. He shook his head frantically. I smirked and removed the gag ball. "No. No. No, absolutely not. Untie me now," he was pissed.

He doesn't need the gag ball anymore, I'm gonna want to hear him during this.

"No, I think I will do it. Nothing you say can change my mind," I smirked and put on a purple strap-on dildo. I climbed onto the bed between his legs and watch him. "Don't you fucking dare," he growled.

"You know you'll love it, baby," I cooned. I lifted his cock so I could see his asshole. I opened the bottle of lube and squirted it on his ass before squirting some on the tip of the dildo. I spread the lube all over the dildo before I placed it at the tip of his hole.

He said nothing and watched as I started to push it inside of him. "Shit! fuck," he groaned, throwing his head back. I pushed half of the 9in dildo in him before pulling out and pushing it back in again. I trusted slowly, the velcro pushed against my core, making me moan as I fucked his ass.

"Yes! Severus, moan for me," I moaned out. He groaned and buckled his hips. "Fuck M-Lily that f-feels so good," he groaned. I slapped him and cupped his jaw.

"What was that? What were you about to say?" I asked in a cocky tone.

"Lily! I'm close!" He cried out. I started to thrust into him faster, only stimulating me further. "That's it, baby boy, cum all over my fingers," I quickly brought my hand to his cock and jerked it with all my force. With my free hand, I wrapped it around his throat and used all my force to press into it.

"M-Mommy! I'm cumming!" his eyes rolled into the back of his head and with one final groan he came, shooting his warm sticky load. It fell onto my hands and I jerked him until he went soft. He relaxed against the bed as I pulled out of him. I quickly pulled off the dildo and sat on the bed between his legs.

I licked his cum off my fingers before sitting between his legs.

"Now watch as I please myself," I demanded.

I sat in front of him and spread my legs wide. I rubbed my folds and quickly slipped a finger into my entrance. I moaned and pumped my fingers slowly before slipping a second finger inside of me.

I threw my head back and pumped quicker as I felt my high approach. "Fuck I'm close," I whispered.

"Ya, that's right. Cum on your fingers," he growled.

I slapped him with my free hand and pumped my fingers faster. "Don't tell me what to do," I growled. With a few final pumps of my fingers, I was a moaning, cumming mess. I fucked myself through my high as Severus stared at my hand. As soon as I came down from my high I leaned down and started to kiss him passionately.