(Y/N): I was captured by Hydra. I think they experimented with me. The rest is a bit blurry.

Weiss: What's your name?

(Y/N): (Y/N) Buchanan Barnes.

Ruby: You are (Y/N)? The one from mom's stories?

(Y/N): I think so.

We have to bring him to Olivia.

Ruby: Does the name Olivia sounds to you?

(Y/N): Professor Oliva? Yes, I know her.

Ruby: We will bring you to her. She will know what to do.

In the bullhead

We were going back to Beacon.

(Y/N): I assume that I'm in the future. How old are you?

Blake: We all are 17 except Ruby, who is 15. You look our age too. Tell me, when did Hydra capture you?

(Y/N): I got captured when I was 16. I was in the first year of Beacon with Summer, Raven, and Quill. Oh, I still don't know your names.

My team and I introduced ourselves.

(Y/N): Pleased to meet you all.

Back to Beacon

Olivia's POV

I have a lot of work to do. I wonder how team RWBY is doing. Then a message pops up in my Scroll. Oh, they have already arrived. They have something to show me. I waited for them to arrive. After 5 minutes, the elevator doors opened. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How?

(Y/N): Hi Olivia..., it's been a while for you.

Olivia: (Y/N)? Is that you? How? You still look the same age.

I hugged him, the tightest hug I'd ever done. It's like a mixed feeling between relief, happiness, and anxiety.

Ruby: We will leave you two alone.

Team RWBY left. I had a lot on my mind, but I noticed something. His left arm was a metal one. His outfit. Is he...?

Olivia: (Y/N), what do you remember since ''that'' day?

(Y/N) started to narrate to me all he had gone through before that unfortunate moment. I can tell he doesn't know that he is The Winter Soldier. Hydra must have brainwashed him. They also must have frozen him to prevent him from aging. What about Hydra? Ah, it doesn't matter. Ironwood said that they got eradicated. Maybe some criminals found him after the war.

Olivia: I'll call SRQ. I bet they'll have the same reaction I did.

I hope they are here as soon as possible.

Olivia: I will tell you everything I'm thinking right now.

I explained to him that he was The Winter Soldier and what the Soldier did. I noticed that he was holding his head.

(Y/N): Yes, now I remember more. For 15 years since the war, I was the Winter Soldier. You are right about all you are saying. I have also killed countless people. I'm sorry, Olivia. I'm so sorry.

I hugged him again.

Olivia: What you did all these years, it wasn't you. I know that you didn't have a choice.

(Y/N): But I did it.

Olivia: (Y/N) stay calm. It's okay. There will always be a way to overcome it.

(Y/N): Thank you, Oliva. I mean it.

Oliva: Anytime (Y/N). Why don't we talk about what you've missed all this time while SQR arrives?

(Y/N): Sounds good.

Olivia: Also, do you need a haircut? Look at you, all long-haired.

(Y/N): Guess, I guess that's one of the first things I'll do.

I should tell him about something interesting that happened these years.

Olivia: So, (Y/N), wanna check this?

I took out my Scroll.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, that weird thing.

(Summer's POV)

I got this message from Olivia. ''Come over here. I've got a surprise for you or maybe a mission.'' What is she up to now?

Quill: Hey, Summer. Olivia needs me to go to Beacon.

Summer: She called me too. Let's go together.

Beacon entrance

Ugh, long trip. I hope this is worth it. I saw that Quill was watching something.

Summer: Whatcha doing, Quill?

Quill: See if you can shoot a fireball over that bird.

Summer: That raven?

Quill: Yeah, I wanna see if it is my sister.

Summer: Alright, sounds fun.

I looked at my surroundings and spawned a small fireball. The bird flew toward us and transformed.

Raven: What were you thinking?!

Quill: I knew it!

Raven: Oh, you believe you are so funny.

If she is here too, maybe she also was called by Olivia.

Summer: Did Olivia ask you to come here?

Raven: Yeah, you too?

Summer: Yes, let's go then.