Chapter 8

i'm so sorry- A YEAR... um i completely forgot abt this... but i'm ill and have nothing better to do so here's an extra long  chapter for you all 😇

You slowly opened your eyes, and looked up, your eyes met with Byakuya's. He was awake, by the look of it he had been awake for a long time. "Oh... Hi Byakuya" You said rubbing your eyes. "Morning Y/N... How are you feeling..?" You could tell he felt a little awkward and that he wasn't too sure about what to say. You broke the awkward silence by asking "What time is it?" You sat up. "It's 7:30" Byakuya answered. "WHAT?! I NEED TO GET READY WE NEED TO GO TO THE DINING HALL-" You said getting out of bed in a hurry, you were still in your leggings and T-shirt from the day before. Byakuya quickly stood up and grabbed your arm. You looked at him puzzled. "What is they see you coming out of my room?" Byakuya blushed a little and so did you. God knows what Sayaka, Makoto and Kyoko would say... "I'll sneak out!!" You said with a smile. Byakuya let out a sigh "Alright.. Try not to get seen..." He said pushing his glasses up. "I won't!!" You replied.
You walked over the the door and quietly opened it, you walked out of his dorm and quietly shut the door. You looked to your left, no one was was there. You looked the your right no on- "AH!" You screamed in shock. Byakuyas pet... great. "T-Toko?! What are you doing here..?!" You said still in shock. "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MASTERS DORM?!?!?" Tomo exclaimed... very loudly... There was no getting away with this, it couldn't have gone any worse. You suddenly hair multiple footsteps, you run for it. You run back to your dorm. You could hear Toko talking to Makoto. Oh great.. now Makoto knows. You wee so embarrassed, they were all going to think you were dating!! "But, isn't that what I want?" You thought to yourself. You thought about it and it was only then when it dawned on you that you had slept in the ultimate affluent prodigy's bed, and with him. (NOT IN THAT WAY...) Wait.. does that mean... HE LIKES YOU BACK?! Nonono no way.... Right?? You were blushing, a lot. When you looked at the time it was 7:50. You quickly got changed realising there was only 10 minutes until class started and you still hadn't had breakfast. Once you were changed you  grabbed your phone and quickly rushed to the cafeteria.
When you got the the cafeteria you noticed Byakuya wasn't there, not unusual for him. You decided to just have cereal, and you went and sat down with Makoto, Sayaka and Kyoko. They all looked at you and smirked.
Makoto: "So did you guys-"
Y/N: "NO WE DID NOT."
They all burst out laughing, i let out a small chuckle too. It was embarrassing but funny at the same time.
Sayaka: "Well considering our dorm rooms are opposite Byakuya's i suppose would've heard-"
Y/N: "OK THATS ENOUGH IM GOING TO CLASS-"
Makoto: "Have fun!" He said laughing
You left the dining hall and headed to English class, Byakuya was in that class too. When you arrived he was reading, he looked up from his book when he saw you and smiled. This made you blush and you smiled back. You went and sat down and read the book Byakuya had given to you.

(Time skip because school)

It was Friday, meaning the party was tomorrow. You realised you didn't have anything to wear, you called Sayaka and asked her for help because she'll know what to do, she'll probably have a spare dress.
Sayaka: "Hey Y/N! What's up?"
Y/N: "Hey Sayaka, for the party I just realised I don't have anything to wear ehe..."
Sayaka: "No problem! I don't think Makoto or Kyoko have anything either... We could all go shopping!!"
You smiled with excitement
Y/N: "REALLY?! You're the best!! Thank you Sayaka!"
Sayaka: "No problem! I'll text them now!!"
Y/N: "Alright! Let's meet at 5:30!"
Sayaka: "See you there!"
You hung up.
YOU WERE SO EXCITED!! You were so excited and you were deciding what to wear when you heard a knock on your door. You figured it was the others so you quickly opened the door. To your surprise it was Byakuya.

Y/N: "Oh hey Byakuya! What's up?"

Byakuya: "Hello Y/N.. I was wondering if... You wanted to... Hang out?"