Chapter 1

Byakuya x Reader Oneshots

Chapter 1: Hopes Peak Academy

Y/N L/N The Ultimate Analyst.

Just a few weeks ago you were accepted into Hope's Peak Academy and the countdown felt like eternity but here you are. Standing at the tall front gates of Hope's Peak Academy. You stood there in awe. You eventually said goodbye to your parents and headed in when you were greeted my the headmaster, Mr Kirigiri.

"Ah! Hello there Miss L/N" the headmaster greeted you

"H-hello!" You replied stuttering slightly

"There will be a short introduction speech in around 15 minutes. The rest of the class is waiting in that room on the left."

You quickly glanced over and saw the room which he was pointing to.

"Thank you!"

You quickly scooted off to the room and saw 15 other students all standing there. Many of them you recognised:

Makoto Naegi, The Ultimate Lucky Student

Aoi Asahina, The Ultimate Swimmer

Sakura Ogami, The Ultimate Martial Artist

Kiyotaka Ishimaru, The Ultimate Moral Conpass

Mondo Owada, The Ultimate Bike Gang Leader

Hifumi Yamada, The Ultimate Fanfic Creator

Celestia Ludenburg, The Ultimate Gambler

Toko Fukawa, The Ultimate Writing Prodigy

Chihiro Fujisaki, The Ultimate Programmer

Leon Kuwata, The Ultimate Baseball Star

Sayaka Maizono, The Ultimate Pop Star

Yasuhiro Hagakure, The Ultimate Clairvoyant

Junko Enishima, The Ultimate Fashionista

Kyoko Kirigiri, The Ultimate Detective

and the last one... Byakuya Togami, The Ultimate Affluent Progeny. His icy blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. Also, he was incredibly tall. Around 6'1, "god how much leg does this guy have?" you thought to yourself.

Before you knew it, a tanned, large breasted girl came up to you and exclaimed

"Hey! Nice to meet you, Aoi Asahina. The Ultimate Swimmer but you can call me Hina, nice to meet you!"

of course you already knew this but didn't want to come off as a creep....

"U-um, Y/N L/N I'm the Ultimate Analyst. N-nice to meet you too!" you replied.

"ANALYST! That sounds SO cool!" Yelled Aoi loudly.

Then, a very muscular girl...I think...walked over and introduced herself as "Sakura Ogami, The Ultimate Martial Artist". After a bit of getting to know each other a short announcement played on a nearby monitor.

"Please all gather in the gym for the Welcome Speech"

You decided to follow Sakura and Aoi because you had no clue where you were going. Thankfully you all made it there without getting lost and sat down. Once you sat down you saw him again, Byakuya Togami, you had to admit he was very attractive. "Wh-what am I thinking? I haven't even talked to him!" You slowly felt your cheeks begin to heat up and Aoi noticed.