Chapter 86

---

When I am removing my makeup, pumasok naman si Sandro and he hugged me on my back.

"Smells good." He said while kissing my shoulders.

I just smiled and natapos na ako magremove ng makeup. After that, naghilamos na ako. After ko maghilamos ay nahiga na kami ni Sandro.

I'm just using my phone and checking my IG. Sobrang sakit na talaga ng puson ko. So I stood up and got my hot compress. Nakacharge pa sya so nahiga muna ako and Sandro is still using his phone.

"Love." I said with my sweet voice.

And he looked at me, I opened my arms and binaba nya Ang phone nya. He hugged me naman.

"Cramps?" He asked.

And I nodded. His just cuddling with me. And tumunog na Yung hot compress.

"Can you get it for me?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and smile. He stood up and get the hot compress. Nilagay ko naman agad to sa puson ko. And he kissed my forehead.

His hands is just around me. And before we fell asleep, I kissed him.

"Happy birthday again." I said.

"Thank you again my love." He said.

And ayun we fell asleep after that.

The next day...

Sandro's POV

I woke up first before Ashley. So I stood up and kissed her forehead. After that, I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I putted my t-shirt on.

They are still asleep so I have decided to go downstairs muna. I have my laptop with me and I goes to the pool side there sa may couch.

I am working a little bit and just talking with my friends sa London. I think next next month pupunta kami don. But I wanted na samahan muna si Ashley sa mga relatives nya and also we will visit her mom's grave.

And after talking with my friends and working, I checked my IG and Ang daming fans na nagmention sakin on their story. I have no time to seen it because I have something to do pa. But later, I hope.

After that, I went to the kitchen and drink water muna, when I heard Alexis crying.

So I goes upstairs sa room and pagkakita ko, nagpapabreastfeed si Ashley. Alexa is awake nadin brushing her teeth. And naka close padin Ang mata ni Ashley while Alexis is drinking her milk. I can see na masama talaga pakiramdam nya.

And ayun Alexis is done drinking so I picked him up and pinaburp. Alexa is on her bed naman using her iPad. So after Alexis burped, mom knocked on our door naman.

"Breakfast is served." She said. And she carry Alexis from me.

Nauna na bumaba sila kasama si Alexa. I am going to wake Ashley up pa. Di ko alam kung babangon to.

"Love." I whispered.

"Hmm?" She said.

"Breakfast dw." I said.

"I don't waaaant." She said.

"Why. Bawal magpalipas ng gutom." I said.

"Kayo nalang muna. Ang sakit ng ulo ko." She answered.

"Okay. Wag ka na magalit." I said and kissed her.

Bumaba na ako and we are all here sa dining.

"Si Ash?" Tita Irene asked.

"Ayaw po bumangon eh. Red days." I answered.

She just nodded and we started praying. After praying, we eated. After eating dinalhan ko naman ng bread si Ashley and her medicine and water.