Chapter 6

"I.... I already think about that..." I said.

"So what's the answer?" Sandro asked, getting impatient.

"Come-on Ash, you can do it." Simon said.

"So my answer is probably... Uhm..., Yes. We can be together already." I answered.

Then Sandro shouted "YES!!!" so loud. And Simon smiled.

Tita and Tito run downstairs here sa living room because of Sandro's loud shout.

"What is happening here?!" Tita Liza asked, panicking.

"MOM! DAD! ME AND ASH IS ALREADY A COUPLE!" Sandro excitedly said.

"Oh my goodness, akala ko naman kung ano. But I'm so happy for the both of you, love birds!" Tita Liza said.

Then Sandro looked at me and hugged me so tight.

"Okay, it's getting late, Ashley, you can sleep in our Guest room. Sandro, Simon go to your rooms and sleep." Tito Bong said.

"Yes dad." Simon and Sandro said.

"Thank you Tito and Tita for letting me stay." I said and smiled at them.

"You're always welcome here. Lalo na ngayon na you and my son is already a couple" Tita Liza said while smiling. And Tito smiled also.

Simon already entered his room upstairs and umakyat nadin sina Tita and Tito, while me and Sandro...

"Goodnight." Sandro said and kissed me sa cheeks.

I still can't believe pero OMG.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Can I call you love?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered and smiled at him.

And after that, tumaas na din sya sa room nya. Their guest room is down stairs so yeah.

I entered the guest room and it's so clean like I'm shy matulog sa bed. It's also so fresh and ang bango.

I checked my e-mail and the next day after tomorrow I will be a guest speaker here in Ilocos.

Then after I checked my email, I closed all the lights and I slept.

The Next Day...

It's 8 am and I woke up by Sandro's kisses on my cheeks. And I got up and hugged him.

"Goodmorning love." he said and hugged me.

"Goodmorning." I said.

"Higa ka lang dyan love." He said na may pagka slang, ofcourse.

Then suddenly, he joined me beside the bed and we are cuddling.

After 10 mins...

Simon came inside the guest room and he saw us cuddling and we are both asleep. He was whispering something... I can feel and hear him even if I am asleep.

"HEY GUYS!" Vinny shouted.

So naupo kami ni Sandro sa gulat and we didn't even realized that we fell asleep HAHA.

"Bro, you're back!" Sandro said while he's rubbing his eyes. Probably still sleepy.

"Vinny!!! I miss you!" Tumayo ako agad and niyakap sya.

"I miss you too Ashley, it's been so long huh, wait a minute... are you guys.. together?" He asked.

"Isn't obvious Vinny? You're so stupid HAHA" Simon said.

And we all laughed.

After a few minutes of talking, Tita and Tito came in sa guest room din and they also didn't know that Vinny is coming back home, so they hugged him and they talked also.

Then while naguusap-usap sila here sa guest room, umupo ulit ako sa bed and saw my love with his eyes closed. Sandro hugged me in my back and put his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." He said with his GODAMN low voice!

"I love you more." I said. And we smiled

Then he suddenly kissed me sa cheek.

Authors Note:
Di ko kinakaya Ang kilig ko guyssss, sana kayo din HAHAHHA

To be continued...

Wuvyu all! ❤️