Chapter 38

Then Vinny and Alyssa came finally. They hugged Simon and Andrea also. Aswell as mom and pops. They hugged me, Sandro and Alexa also.

Then the food is served. We all sits down. We pray and we eat. After eating. Before everyone stands up. Simon said...

"Mom. Pops."

"Yes?" Mom said.

"We are ... ENGAGED!" Simon shouted.

And mom jumped because of excitement. And pops is surprised. Then Mom hugged them both immediately. And we are just smiling the whole time.

"So happy for the both of you mga anak." Mom said.

Then Pops hugged them too. After that Me and Alyssa stood up and hugged them.

And then we all went to the living room and just having fun there. Then after 30 mins...

"Mommy. I want sweep." Alexa said. Sandro smiled at me and Mom smiled at Alexa.

"Okay baby." I answered.

"Excuse me po. Im going to sweep." Alexa said. And they are all happy that she says that.

"Okay baby sleepwell." Mom said.

We went upstairs while Sandro is still sitting and talking with them.

When I enter the room, I gave her her milk and I am closing the blinds. After that I lay down beside her and she fell asleep hugging me.

Then suddenly Sandro came in also and smiled.

"Is she sleeping already?" Sandro whispered because she can't see Alexa. Alexa is always sleeping full body covered with blanket. She is also covering her head always.

I nodded and I stood up. I am about to fix Alexa's bag because I changed her clothes and now the bag is a mess. I goes at the sofa and I am fixing already. While Sandro is inside the bathroom.

And I am done fixing our daughter's bag. Then I am about to leave the room and Sandro went outside the bathroom...

"Love." Sandro said.

"Yes?" I said and he hugged me.

I hugged him back. And he kissed my forehead also.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I answered.

He is always hugging me randomly. Then we both went outside. We left the room door open.

We are just talking about things in the living room still. Then the boys left and they goes sa may garden. So us, the girls goes sa may bar and we all sat down sa stools.

We can still see them and we are just talking. Girls talk HIHI.

After an hour. Alexa cried. I stood up and run pataas sa room.

"Don't run." Sandro said and ang taas ng boses nya. I remember what he said before. He is getting mad to me again. So I just walked papasok sa room and I picked up Alexa.

"Momma, where is daddy?" Alexa said.

"Daddy is downstairs anak." I answered.

"I want to go to daddy." She said. 

We went downstairs I goes to Sandro...

"Never run I said. If you hit your head. Please remember what I have said before." He said while looking at my eyes.

"Im sorry." I said.

He hugged me. And I gave him Alexa. Before I leave he kissed me on my forehead. Then I goes back sa may stool bar.

"He really protects you ate." Andrea said.

"Yes. He said that before that never run if nasa stairs. Kala mo naman. Jk haha" I replied.

Then we continue talking. Then we have decided to sleep already because it's 12 am already. We ate dinner at 8. Nagbeso kami nina Andrea and Alyssa. While I hugged mommy Liza.

Nag hi five naman ako kay Simon and Vinny. Andrea is sleeping with Simon already. While Alyssa is still going to sleep at the guest room.

That is the rule in this house. *If you are not engaged no sleeping together until your engaged with each other already.*

Then Me, Sands, and Alexa went to our room already. I changed Alexa's clothes to her pajamas. While O change mine also. We all brushed our teeth and lay down. Alexa is laying down sa gitna namin ni Sands.

"Hey baby. Can you move there sa tabi ni mommy?" Sandro said.

Nilakihan ko naman ng mata si Sands while smiling.

"Why daddy?" Alexa asked.

"Can I hug your mommy nak?" Sandro said.

And Alexa stood up and goes beside me. Hinarangan ko muna yung bed side because Alexa might fall sa likot nya matulog.

"Parang sira to." I said to Sandro. And he just smiled at me.

"Goodnight baby." I said and I kissed Alexa.

To be continued 😁