Chapter 41

"Do you want to tell Vinny also? Magtatampo yun." Simon said.

"Okay but please can you call him. And papuntahin mo sya here. I know he is with Alyssa so that is better." I replied.

"Sure ate." Simon said and he called him.

Then they came. I told them the story and they all hugged me.

"Shh stop crying na ate. Go take a rest with Alexa muna. And if Sandro came, let us talk to him." Vinny said.

I nodded and I goes to my room. I kissed Alexa and my tears is not stoping. I fell asleep.

Simon's POV

Ate Ashley fell asleep while Me, Vinny, Andrea and Alyssa is waiting here sa living room. We are waiting for Sandro.

Then he came finally. We did not let him in muna.

"Bro. Why did you do that?" I said.

"Where's Ashley?!" Sandro said and shouting.

"No. Tell us why did you not tell her about Eleighn? And who is Eleighn in the first place?" Vinny said.

"Let me talk to her!" Sandro said. And he is crying already.

Back to my POV

I heard Sandro shouting outside. And I dont want Alexa to hear him shouting. So I went outside and I know I am strong.

"Let him in guys." I said.

And he came in. He hugged me.

"Im sorry." He said.

"Eleighn is my girlfriend back then in London. But I swear we are not together anymore. She is a desperate woman to do that in front of you and our daughter. Im really really sorry." He added.

Then Mom and Pops came also.

"What is happening here?" Pops said.

And I didnt know Andrea called them.

"Mom. Pops. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im really really sorry. I did not know Eleighn came back." He said.

"What?! Who is Eleighn?!" Mom said.

I hugged her and I started crying.

"Shh." She said to me.

"Eleighn is my girlfriend back then sa London. I'm sorry I didn't told you I have one because I know you'll get mad. And she still loves me but I dont. She left me before so we ended our relationship." He said.

"What the hell Sandro? Are you out of your mind?!" Pops said.

"Now she's back what would you do?! I know she'll ruin you and your family's life. And you said she still loves you. Ugh." Pops added.

I am just crying and Mom let me sit. And I drank water also.

"Shh, stop crying. We will fix this okay?" Mom said.

"Pops. Calm down. Sandro, please get her out of your life already. You have a family. And please if you saw her again. Please tell her that you have your own life." Mom said.

And Alexa cried suddenly so I wiped my tears off and I goes to the room. We stayed there because I dont want my daughter to know what is happening.

"Say sorry to your wife. She hurts a lot. And fix your life son. I am repeating this. You have your own family already. And that Eleighn girl? I dont like her." Mom added.

"Mom pops, we have to go. We have a meeting po about our wedding." Andrea said and they hugged Mom, Pops, Allysa ang Vinny goodbye. And they left.

"Mom, Pops we are going as well." Vinny said. And they left.

"See? Tou are causing too much trouble anak. Please before Simon get married remove that Eleighn girl out of your life and fix your problem." Mom added.

"We have to go. I have some case to carry pa. Goodbye." Mom said.

"Fix this ha." Pops said.

And they left as well. Sandro came in my room and Alexa is sleeping.

"Shh. Outside." I said. And we went outside.

He hugged me tightly.

"Im sorry love." He said.

"Please ignore her already. Just do it for our daughter kahit wag na ako. Para lang kay Alexa. I don't want her to grow up with a broken family like me." I said.

"Love. Your the only girl in my life. We promised infront of God that we are going to love each other until our last breath. We promised that we are going to live together and love each other through thick and thin." He said.

"But why didn't you tell me earlier? Bakit kailangan umabot pa sa ganto?" I asked.

"Because we are happy already. I really dont want to hurt you. And I did not expect that she'll be back after leaving me." He replied.

"Okay. But please remove her in our life. I dont want a fight anymore. I just want peace and love. We have a daughter love. She's turning 5 next week. And I don't want to celebrate that in this situation. So please remove her in our life." I said.

"Yes I will try to contact her tonight. We need to rest. Again Im really sorry and you are the one that I love the most." He said.

To be continued...

Authors Note

Ayoko kayo saktan masyado. Pero baka sa susunod na magaganap oo 👀 char.

Happy Reading. Wavyu all!

Wag kayo masyado magmadali. Mahina lang kalaban ah. Kung gusto nyo kayo na mag author. Salamat.