Chapter 37

The next day...

He woke up first before me. And he brushed his teeth. He changed his clothes and he went outside.

I know that he would check Alexandra.

And after a while. I woke up with our daughter's kisses. And when I woke up Sandro is smiling at me and Alexa.

I stood up and I hugged our daughter. Sandro joined us and we all hugged.

After that tumayo na ako and I brushed my teeth.

Then lumabas kami and we ate breakfast. After that Alexa told us to swim but I refuse and Sandro agreed.

I removed Alexandra's clothes and I changed her to her swimsuit. Sandro is topless and just wearing shorts. And then they both swam.

While I am just sitting on the coffee table close to the pool so I can still watch them.

I am just scrolling through my IG then Alexa said...

"Mommy, swim please." And Sandro smiled looking at me.

"Baby, its hot pa, Mr. Sun is bright today. Do you want mommy to get dark?" I answered.

Then she cried.

"Love, I can handle this." Sandro said.

And he got off the pool and picked Alexa up.

"Shh shh" Sandro said and he kissed Alexa on her cheek.

Then I am just looking at them going around the garden close to the pool.

And after a while she stops crying finally and they got back sa pool.

Then after 1 hour they finally decided to take a shower. Sandro is taking a shower sa room namin and pinaliguan ko naman si Alexa on her room.

Then binihisan ko na sya and gave her milk. Then after drinking the milk she fell asleep suddenly. And I turned the AC sa mid temp.

Then bumalik na ako sa room namin. Sandro is still showering. Then he opens the door.

"Love. Take a shower nadin." He said.

"Later love." I answered.

Then he put on his shirt and shorts while I am just watching YouTube habang nakahiga.

It's Alexa's 5th birthday next week. And we just decided to go for a vacation.

Then Sandro joined me watching Netflix. My phone rings suddenly. And its Andrea.

"Hello?" She said.

"Oh drea why?" I answered.

"I am engaged!" She excitedly said.

And I stood up and I am so happy for Simon and her.

"Wow! Congratulations! Where are you guys now? We are going." I asked.

"We are about to go kay na Tita." She said.

"Ok. We are going just going to fix ourselves." I said.

Then the call ended and Sandro stood up.

"What is that love?" He asked.

"Simon and Andrea is engaged! And they are going to your parents house and we are going too love." I answered.

"Calm down love. Your so excited huh." He said.

"Ofcourse!" I answered.

And then we got ready and sakto Alexa is awake nadin. We changed our clothes and I changed Alexa's clothes also.

Then we left. We are using my van because Sandro dont want to drive for today.

Then we came. Alexa runs kay mommy and she hugged her.

I hugged Andrea immediately. And she is like my sister nadin.

"Did you tell na?" I asked.

"No. Not yet. We are waiting for Vinny and Alyssa" Simon said.

I nodded and Alexa came close to me.

"Mommy milk pwease." She said.

"Oh come here, your bag is inside the van pa. Wait okay?" I answered.

"Okay mommy." She said and I am about to go outside then Sandro came close.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I am going to get Alexa's bag. She wants milk and nasa Van pa yung bag nya." I answered.

"I'll get it." He said and he went outside.

Then he came back quickly also and I picked Alexa up and hiniga ko sya sa couch. Then nagmilk na sya.

To be continued...

Sorry for not updating fast 😗 -Author