Chapter 57

--

A month later...

It's Andrea and Simon's wedding later.

Me and Sandro woke up and Mom is calling.

"Hello?" -mom

"Yes mom?" -Sandro

"Go here na later at 10." -mom

"Okay mom. Love you" -us

"Ingat kayo." -mom

Ended.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and not talking.

Sandro hugged me on my back and smelling my shoulder.

Then we started brushing our teeth. After brushing our teeth, we ate breakfast with Alexa.

And Ate Lea took Alexa a bath and I went to our room and took a shower as well. I chose my gray dress to wear. And Sandro took a shower after me.

After showering we prepared and went to Pops and Mom's house.

And we hugged each other.

After an hour of fixing my hair and makeup. We are on our way to the church.

They took a photo of me and Sandro.

Nasa anggulo talaga ang pagiging buntis haha

Nasa anggulo talaga ang pagiging buntis haha. (Sorry Yan lang kaya Kong edit huhu -Author)

We sat down and it's time. The wedding started. I took a video of Andrea walking on the aisle.

And after an hour. The wedding ended. We went to the venue. And Sandro assigned to be a DJ there.

Gwapo

Gwapo. 🥲

And the event ended. Its night already. We went to Mom and Pops house muna. I drank water there because I forgot to bring my bottle.

And after that we hugged mom, pops and Vinny goodbye. They hugged Alexa too. Then we went inside our Van. On our way home.

I didn't fell asleep but Sandro and Alexa did. And after a while we finally arrived.