Trying To Intervene

Logan headed back to his apartment. He believed he had found closure with Melody. He had spent a year waiting for her to declare her love but she rebuffed him and found another man. Why was she here now telling him her feelings?

The guys from Big Time Rush went over to Logan’s apartment. They had a feeling he was being really stubborn an they wanted him to snap out of it. James said, “Logan, you waited so long for her to tell you how she feels”

Logan scathed, “That’s the point. I waited a year. I tried to win her back. All I got was a heart that was so badly broken, I no longer feel anything for her.” Kendall responded, “Surely you don’t mean that, Logan”

Logan answered, “I meant every word I said to her at the Hollywood sign.” Carlos said, “Melody poured her heart out to you at the Hollywood sign. It took a lot of courage for her to do this”

Logan laughed, “What was she expecting? Was she hoping I’d hold her in my arms then kiss her and declare my undying love for her? She has another thing coming if she thinks that’s happening”

Kendall pleaded, “Please, Logan. Just give her another chance.” Logan laughed, “I asked her for another chance. Look how well that worked out. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to do what I should’ve spent the last year doing. Finding the right woman,” then walked off