"Black." I interrupt. He nodded before continuing. "Mrs. Black has suffered a concussion and a broken leg. Her wrist took the most impact from the accident, she's under the effect of anesthesia right now before we start with the treatment, so no, you can't see her right now." He said. I closed my eyes. Fuck. She's fine. She's alright.

"However, she isn't that far along, the babies are safe." He continued and left before giving a polite smile. Wait, what?

Luke must have noticed the confusion on my face because he asked, "You didn't know?"

"You did?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't look at me like that, I didn't know either. I think she was going to tell me this morning, she was pretty excited." He replied.

"I didn't gift you condoms for you to not use them." Alec said before I could reply to Luke. I'm going to throw him out of the window.

"Mr. Black." I looked at Reed, who was here the whole time. I hired him to keep her safe. Estúpido hijo de puta.

"Reed."

"His name's Reed? Seriously?" Alec amused. If he didn't shut up, I'm going to get him a bed here.

Reed cleared his throat. "Can we talk privately?" He asked.

"It's fine. They're..okay." I said looking at the two of them.

"It wasn't an accident, Miss Reed's car lost control just moments before the accident and the car that crashed with hers was driven by a woman. Unfortunately, I didn't see her face but I tracked the number plate, the car was-" He looked behind me, hesitating for a second. "..under your father's name." He finished.

Ofcourse it's fucking Pete. I have been happy for too fucking long.

"I'm going to-"

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'? That girl inside could've died..because of my asshole father..I don't-"

"Caden. It's between him and me." I am going to deal with him.

"We need to file a complaint against him Chase..he's-"

"What will happen? They'll make it a hit-and-run case. Then what? Fine? A few days in jail? No. I want to hurt him 10 times worse than he hurt her Caden, I want him to regret ever doing this." I tell him.

"Chase.." Alec started.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's not like you'll listen." He shrugged. "I'm going home, I need a shower. Keep me updated. I urgently need to talk to her about something really important, call me as soon as they allow visitors." He patted my back, walking away. He just wants to annoy her about the baby. Fuck, baby.

"Is she fine?" Caden asked. Luke repeated everything the doctor said.

An hour or something later, the doctor allowed us to talk to her but one at a time. While Caden and Luke were arguing to talk to her first, I slipped inside.

Fucking hell. Her head was bandaged, and her right wrist and right leg in a plaster.

"Still pretty?" She asked as I took a seat beside her bed.