Chapter Nine

Location: UA's main building
Date: February 23rd (a week later)
Time: 6:00pm
No one's POV:

"Aizawa I need to speak with you" the head said from the loud speaker in the front office.

The class was currently sitting in the class room marking places on the map that were not safe to scout at and looking to expand their rescue search further into the city; they've been going out more in groups scouting regularly on the head's command.

And much to the student's demise the head has been acting as a tyrant ever since she stepped foot into their camp, thinking she can because of her ranking.

Aizawa and the other heroes that were still here just did what they were told. This bothered the students, especially class 3-A but Iida and Momo has been keeping everyone from snapping and rebelling against her.

"I'll be right back, mark off the areas team Bakugou and team Midoriya scouted in the mean time" Aizawa said before leaving the class room.

Team Bakugou consisted of Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Jirou.

Team Midoriya consisted of Uraraka, Asui, Tokoyami and Todoroki.

They all agreed that Iida and Momo would stay at the base just in case something crazy were to happen, with them would be Koda and Mineta.

Mostly because they wanted to stay behind and Bakugou said they would only be in the way.

"I wonder what the tyrant wants him to do now" Mina rolled her eyes.

"Probably another mission knowing her ribbit" Asui frowned.

"It's so unfair how she uses them! And she isn't even concerned about the real problem at hand, all she wants is more supplies and for what?! We barely have anybody here!" Uraraka ranted.

This was of course true; the students that survived the herd in the beginning was the hero course, there were four extra students from the support classes that made it along with one student from General studies (Shinsou) but other than that all the other students were dead, so there were a total of 39 living students in the school.

Most of the pros went out to rescue some Civilians further in the city but they haven't come back yet so there was about five pros left in the school.

And they still had Principal Nezu in a coma locked away somewhere in the school; The only people that knew where his exact location was, were Aizawa and Recovery Girl.

"I still think we should talk to Aizawa about this" Jirou sighed.

"SHUT UP" Bakugou yelled trying to focus on the map.

"Bakugou that's enough. Girls I think we should just focus on the task Aizawa gave us" Iida frowned.

"Yeah, besides I think Aizawa knows what he's doing. When have you ever seen him be so easily manipulated" Kirishima said.

Mina scoffed "well I'm gonna say something"

"Please don't" Koda sighed.

"Kirishima is right, Aizawa is a grown man and a pro hero, he definitely knows what he's doing" Tokoyami said calmly as he scanned the map.

Momo folded her arms "if that's the case he should really let us know because it's starting to bother me now" she huffed.

"See! Even Momo's bothered and she's rarely bothered" Mina said hopping down from the desk.

"I think we should just take a deep breath and let Aizawa do whatever he feels is right" Kaminari suggested.

"No one asked you sparky" Mina snapped.