27

SUNOO's POV

''Uhm, okay? We already knew you're engaged, why do we have to discuss this again?'' I asked confused. I can clearly remember when Sunghoon proposed to Jake after his coronation so I don't get it why we have to be gathered all up here.

''I mean, we're getting married. Like In 26 hours.'' Jake answered which made my eyes widen in shock.

''WHAT?! REALLY?! Wait, why so sudden?'' I tilted my head as silence came upon us. I could basically tell they're talking on their mate link.

''Well, my father said he'd kill me if his first grandchild will be born out of wedlock.'' Sunghoon replied. I took literally a few seconds before it sinks in my system and I gasp when realization hit me. I ran to Jake and engulf him in a warm hug.

''OMG!!! How many weeks along are you?!'' I asked excitedly.

''3 weeks. I was confused when my scent seems to change a bit so we got a suspicion. We went to the pack doctor for confirmation and turns out I really am pregnant. Then we went straight to Sunghoon's parents but Alpha Youngmin beat the shit out of Sunghoon and said he'd kill him if we won't get married before I give birth so yeah.''

''I have so many tips for you, and we'll go together to the mall and shop for baby stuff!'' I said then I saw Ni-ki and Sunghoon facepalmed.

.•°•.T I M E S K I P.•°•.

The ceremony just ended. We walked closer to the newly wed to congratulate.

''Congrats!!!'' I squealed and hugged the both of them.

''Welcome to the club, bro. Goodluck with your mate. The first three months will be tougher than you ever imagined.'' Ni-ki fist bumped Sunghoon and smirked.

''Oh my goodness, I'm so over with that 'craving' and sensitive phase. Yeah goodluck on you two, you need it.'' I giggled as I saw the two suddenly got nervous.

''Jake! Congrats!'' I heard Jay said and he approached us with Jungwon.

''Thanks man!'' Jake beamed. They practically grew up together so I won't be surprised if they're that close.

''Well, that's 2 out of 3 couples. I wonder when the two at the side will be tied too?'' I innocently said, eyeing at Jungwon and Jay. And Jungwon's flustered face made my day. I was trying so hard to hold my laugh when his ears started to redden.

''W-we're taking it s-slow okay?!''

[Gosh Sunoo, I swear!] Jungwon linked me instead. His reaction is so priceless!

[Okay! Okay! I'll stop!] I linked back and flashed a small smile.

''Oh! I forgot something to tell you.''

[Leo, come here for a minute.] I linked my gamma and it took no seconds for him to come over with Sangwon.

''Guys, this is Leo. I appointed him as my first gamma recently. He's Jungwon's brother. And guess what? Sangwon is his mate! Which means you'll see him a lot from now on.'' Leo made a full bow to the others. He seems shy at first, but he know how to easily blend with other people so everything went smoothly.

Just then, Ni-ki's phone started ringing. It was his parents calling.

''Hey mom!...yeah...oh...it's okay I understand...Really?!...Okay bye!'' He returned his phone to his pocket.

''It was mom. They said they won't be able to come home next month for her birthday but she said they'll come home next year and will be staying here for good!'' Ni-ki said with a beaming smile.