21

⚠trigger warning: mention of blood, strong language, violence⚠

JUNGWON's POV

I don't even have an idea on how many buckets did I already filled with tears today. And here I am now, crying again for the nth time. I can't help it. I know I should be calm to come up with an idea to get my bestfriend back but I can't help but to blame myself for what happened.

"Hey chocoball." Jay entered the room with worry in his eyes. I immediately wiped my wet cheeks and faced him like noting happened but it's no use since my voice is also groggy now.

"Yeah? Are we going now? Wait let me get..." He didn't let me finish and he embraced me really tight.

"Everything will be okay." Jay stated comforting words, but it just made my tears fall again.

"It's all my fault! I should've go with him! I should've followed him earlier! I should've not let put my guards down! I should've sensed those rogues lurking around! It was all my fault! I'm the one who should be blamed!" I cried even more. I don't know what I can do to those freaking kidnappers when something happens to Sunoo.

"Shhh. No, chocoball. You didn't wanted anything that's happening. No one does. We'll make sure to get your bestfriend and we'll make the true ones at fault pay the price. We won't stop until we have Sunoo, okay?" He said while patting my back. I burried my face on his neck and breathe his scent. Jay is the only one that can make me calm as he is my mate.

[We'll teach them a lesson for kidnapping our bestie.] Junghyun snarled.

Sunoo has been not just my bestfriend, but also my wolf, Junghyun's bestfriend. Same goes with me and Sunoo's wolf, Soomin. We don't hide anything from each other, we knew each other's deepest secrets. We lived like true brothers. We might've needed to secret our friendship but we stayed and looked out for each other every now and then. We might've found our mates but nothing's changed, we're still brothers. So I might not take the pain if I lose him.

"Shall we head to the hall? We're about to execute the plan." Jay said as I nodded and we walked our way outside with his right hand still on my back.

We arrived at the meeting hall where all our friends were. We all put up a fighting face. Do or die, I don't care. As long as I'm sure that Sunoo's safe.

"They want a war, we'll give them a freaking war. Is everyone ready?" Sunghoon asked with eyes flaring with fury. If Sunghoon who just been friends with Sunoo for a month is this desperate to get him back, what more do I for I spended all my life with Sunoo?

"I've never been so ready." Ni-ki answered. I can tell that he can flip everything that'll get in his way.

"Jay, Jungwon, Beomgyu and Taehyun will lead Team A. Your place will be on the south edge, its dangerous to go inside the castle if Sunoo sent us the dragon prince to warn us, we'll set aside our plan sneaking inside through the tunnel. But if things get rough then it will leave us no choice but to barge in. Make sure you stay hidden, and with our cue, you can get in the sorcerer's house and pass through the tunnel." Sunghoon started plotting how to get in. I frowned at the fact that I had to freaking wait for me to get in.

"Heeseung, Kai, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Alpha Junkyu will lead Team B, go get the attention of the patrols and trackers in their posts as the others sneak in. Scatter mainly at the northern and the eastern edge as it was the direction where we will enter. Drag them away from that direction until we got passed." The said ones nodded.

"Me, Ni-ki, Jake will be going to the dungeon. We'll stay as 3 so we won't gain much attention." Sunghoon eyed Ni-ki and Jake who both nodded. No fair! I want to go with them!