14

[A/N: For better reading, please ready to play Enhypen's song 'Blockbuster'. I'll tell you when to play it.]

SUNOO's POV

After that mushy mushy moments with me and my parents, we exited the room and tell Sunghoon that he won't have to marry me anymore. We went to his room and he's with Jake having a deep talk.

"Well, I'm here to inform you that my wedding is not canceled so get up and get ready." I said in suspense. I want to know if they'll have the same reaction as me from earlier.

"What?! Haven't you told your dad that we already found our mates?! Plus we're both already marked! No way, Sunoo. I object to this wedding." Sunghoon protested and I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?! This is not a laughing matter?!" He added. He's being exaggerated. I said 'MY' wedding and not 'OUR'. Jeez he have to be thankful that I'm enjoying this moment.

"Who said you're going to be my groom?" I asked returning my father's question from earlier. The moment he realized what I'm saying, he widened his eyes.

"Silly. You'll attend as one of our best man and not as the groom, dumbo." I added and that's when Jake came running to me.

"Wahhhh! Alpha! I'm so happy for you!" Jake said in teary eyes. Then the door blasted revealing Jay and a grumpy Jungwon.

"What's with the face, my favourite friend?" I cooed at Jungwon. Well now, he can't say that he's my only friend. I gained friends this past few days.

"Because me and my mate haven't got a chance to have even a single hour of sleep because someone, or should I say SOMEFOUR, was making weird noises last night." He said emphasizing 'somefour'. By that, I know what he meant. Me, Ni-ki, Sunghoon and Jake looked at each other with red faces. Are we that 'noisy' yesternight? My gosh this is embarassing. I cleared my throat attempting to change the topic.

"Uhh, Jungwon, my favourite friend, we have to get ready now, my wedding will start at noon, and our coronation will be held after. Uhh..move?" I said 'our' coronation because Jungwon will basically be appointed as my Beta so it's like he's being crowned too. Just that, we did our own business and prepared for the wedding.

.•°•.T I M E  S K I P.•°•.

[Now playing: Blockbuster by Enhypen ft. Yeonjun]

The isles were perfectly set, simply decorated with red salvias, as it was what this lands was famous for. I was walking on my way to Ni-ki in the front while wearing my all white suit. While Ni-ki was wearing all black. As my parents walk by my side, my father handed my hand to Ni-ki as we arrived in the front and took our seat. Of course, I'm nervous and I didn't understand a thing from what my father was saying. Then, comes the climax.

"Do you, Sunoo, heir of the Red Salvia Pack, take Ni-ki as your husband? Be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, as long as you live?" Dad asked.

" I do."

"Do you, Ni-ki, rightful heir of the Crystal Moon Pack, take Sunoo as your husband? Be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, as long as you live?" Dad asks Ni-ki. As soon as he said that, I heard the other pack members murmuring. They must've got shocked when dad said that Ni-ki is from Crystal Moon Pack.

"I do." Ni-ki answered looking straight into my eyes.

"By the power vested upon me, I now pronounce you, husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Dad said, smiliing at Ni-ki.