The Lord's Lady

Right before Draco was hit with the two stunning spells, he screamed. Multiple people rushed in with their wands drawn. The first there were my parents, behind them a few death eaters, and then my godparents followed with other death eaters. Everyone froze to see the boy laying on the ground. "DRACO!" I heard Lucius' voice yell as he rushed to his sons' side. Lucius looked to me and the dark lord as he spoke, "My lord.. What did my son do?"

"He insulted me. And if he ever, does it again, I am afraid he will actually feel pain. He got lucky that we didn't use the cruciatus curse." I said, now standing firmly by Tom's side, as for I was a few feet from him when everyone rushed in. "Also, Lucius, it would be wise to teach your son some manners. We wouldn't want him to insult the wrong person again."

"Narcissa, take Draco to the infirmary, and when he awakes and is able to move again, send him to my office. If he awakes before two hours is up though, he will stay in the infirmary until the two hours are up." Tom said as he grabbed my hand and left the room with me behind him.

I followed Tom to the west wing and to his chambers. "Tom, I don't want the death eater's to know who I am. So I need a name for them to call me." I said as I sat on the bed looking at Tom with a pout.

"How about, Lady Chao?"

"Lady Chao?"

"Chao is Latin for Chaos."

"I love that name. Plus, I want to cause chaos wherever I go." I said with a smirk. At that Tom knelt on one knee and kissed my hand.

"And I will be at your side when you do it my lady."

________________________________________________________________________________

We were sitting in the meeting room because it has been a few hours and Draco still hasn't woken up. So, we called a meeting to discuss who I am and the respect I shall be shown. "Quiet!" Tom's voice rang out across the room, and all the noise stopped. "I have called you to this meeting today to introduce my soulmate. His name is Chaos, and y'all will address him as Lady Chaos or Lady Chao. Y'all will respect him and treat him as y'all do me."

We discussed some other matters as I sat in a chair next to Tom. After we finished the meeting, we retired to our chambers for the night, and went to sleep. Me curled up in Tom's arms.

AN:
I apologize for the short chapter and the long wait, but I haven't had a lot of time to write recently, and I have also had writer's block. Usually going outside helps me come up with new ideas, but I have been quarantined since last Friday, and unless I end up with Covid, I won't be able to leave until Monday. But my school is closed Monday for MLK day, so I don't know if I will even be able to leave Monday. I will try to get more chapters out.

If you are able, PLS help me out. Maybe give me a few ideas in the comments. I might even mix ideas if I like multiple. I would LOVE some help. Ty and love you all! <3