Chapter 1

A/N:

Hey hey hey! *Smiles widely and shows teeth*

Readers, this is your most awaited book 2. I don't know if this will work out, but I'll try my best to make the story better than the previous one.

Anyway, Have fun reading! *wink wink*

---

A year has passed, but Eunji still feels wrecked because of their breakup. She could not fathom yet why Taehyung cheated on her. He was her best bud since they were young. He was there for her when no one else was. Taehyung was no ordinary friend to Eunji. He was more like a family, a brother to her. To top it off, they spent countless memories and cherished every single one.

Eunji could not accept it... atleast just yet.

Eunji's POV

"Kai oppa!"

Gosh. I am so tired of running. This is the nth time this month that I ran just to find him on time.

Kai oppa enrolled at the same university where I am taking up Business Management. In fact, my brothers were delighted about Kai's proposal. They thought that it was a great idea to have his company, especially that I was still not over 'it' yet.

I did not refuse their offer because having Kai's company will definitely help me heal faster.

Plus, I enjoy his presence. It is so comforting. I feel safe when he is around. It is with great benefit actually.

So, what's there to lose. Right?

"Baekbeom oppa told me that we should be there by 6. He has something to tell us." I was panting heavily after saying each word. I reached for his shoulder so that I will not get any more dizzy than I was.

"Wae? What is it going to be about?"

"I don't know, Oppa. I think this is important. He does not really order me to go to him immediately after class. Let's go together then?"

He nodded in response and pat my back before heading to his class. I sighed, looking at him walking away from me.

I kinda have a bad feeling about this. Why do I feel strangely bothered?

I erased all of my thoughts and went to the Speech Lab for my next class. I fixed my hair as well as my polo shirt, before finally entering the room.

The discussion we had was just about the guidelines for our Feasibility Study. Then, after the brief discussion, our professor dismissed us, saying he was in a hurry for his appointment with the Dean.

Time passed by in a blur and I saw Kai oppa making his way towards me. I stood up from the stone bench, closing the book I was reading.

"Let's go?" He offered his arm, wanting me to link mine with his. I chuckled. "Aigoo. Still haven't changed much, Oppa?"

"Yea, whatever."

As we got in the car, he buckled his seat belt and started the engine. I did the same too. The car made a roaring sound twice before finally leaving the parking lot.

"Mansion?"

"Ne, he said he'll meet us in the basement."

"Alright then."

Before I could answer his question, I dozed off to sleep, shutting my eyes in less than a minute.

Kai's POV

This girl. Aish.

Every time I have something to tell her, she seems to do something else. Well, I could not blame her, she was running hall after hall a while ago. She must have drained her energy.