Epilouge

.

.

.

"And with that being said, me and your mother's love grew and as the day, months and years went by. We were gifted with three beautiful children. That's how I met your mother."

"We knowww, ugh. That still doesn't help us, understand how this gift ceremony works. Like do I just stand, wait, walk up stairs, put my hands on a candle and wait AGAIN. Just to see if I get a gift or not? Like how is that fair?." Said a little boy no older then five.

"Amaris. Keep it down, you don't want your mother hearing you?." His father mentioned, whispering to his child. Frantically looking around as if the said woman will pop out of nowhere.

"It's annoying and utter bull." The child known as Amaris said, rolling his eyes.

"Blah, bleh ris, burp." Gurgled a baby.

"See. Even Valentina agrees with me. Wait, VALENTINA." the boy was so shocked he threw a pen at the baby, who was sitting peacefully on her mothers lap.

"Amaris! What have I said about throwing things at people, and that use of language of yours. Lucas what have you been teaching him." His mother reprimanded him and his father.

It was funny to say the least, seeing a grown man be scolded but that was just their mother, who stood beautifully as if she hadn't aged a day. After scolding both the child and adult, they all walked out of the room to the here the ceremony was being held. The mother who gave they baby over to their father, started fussing over Amaris clothes.

Their oldest of the three Adrían was very much like his mother, calm, collective, isn't very loud but very emotional as well. They were like a photo copy. He wore his yimn blue silk button up, white dress pants and white dress shoes. He reached for his mother before she could start pulling and tightening close, that might suffocate the boy. He like his mother, has a gift that involves liquid except it's substance is quite frowend upon in the community

The youngest being their pretty little Valentina, who at a young age is very beautiful, much like her mother but she certainly has her father's Mischievous manner. Always crawling where she shouldn't be, playing hide and seek, which ends up with her getting lost for five hours and magical appearing when it's anytime during lunch or dinner. She wore a pretty Celeste blue color dress. With a flower to match. As you read, she is a very troublesome baby.

Much to everyone's surprise Amaris we neither like his parents nor his siblings. He tended to stay out of everyone's way, blend more into the shadows and was very quiet, as if he isn't there and yet he is. But that didn't mean he was anything less and to his parents that made him special. He wore a much more darker color than his family, that went for light soft colors like his mother and sister or bold but smooth colours like his dad and brother. Instead he went  towards darker colors. Like a mix between midnight and Oxford blue. But today he was told to wore white.

He stumbled up the stairs nervous and scared but determined to get a gift. He stepped towards his tia mirabel and abuela. They recited the same words that were said to everyone who went before him.

"Do you Amaris, accept this gift and use it to help those around you and bring honor to this family."

He nodded as he was holding the candle and it burned brighter before he stepped up and took a hold of the the doorknob. It glowed so bright it was blinding everyone, it wasn't until the light diled down did the notice something.

"Why is it still glowing?."
"Is it still deciding?."
"Did you see, how bright that was?."

Whispers ran around until they heard a gasp from Amaris.

"I got a gift. Look, look at the light of the moon." He said fascinated by what was happening.

The villagers unsure whether to believe him or not noticed how his hands glowed and noticed the shape of the moon... and sun? On his door.

"I.. I can control the light of the moon and sun? That's why it was so bright."

"We have another one blessed with a gift everybody!." They all screamed and shouted with joy, they went into jis room to celebrate and look around.

"Your room is cool. But mines better." Adrían said, dragging his brother into the party.

The parents were talking and celebrating as well but seeing their little one tired, they said their goodbyes and goodnight and returned back into their room. Walking past Otto, and his little family. They put the baby in the crib and walked over to the bed. Suddenly feeling affectionate Lucas back hugged his wife.

"Another one of ours with a gift... one completely different to yours." He said, rubbing her sides affectionately as she took off her jewelry but keeping her wedding ring on.

"I think we did a pretty good job and one more to go." He sighed looking down.

"Hehe no.. we are not- NO don't even think about it." His wide said after putting her jewelry away, staring sternly at her husband through the mirror.

"Come on please... one more. That's all I ask please and then after that never again. I promise." He said peering at her, softly kissing the back of the neck.

She gives him another stern look but all he did was feigned innocence and continue. It went like that for a while before she gave in when he said the next few words.

"Please mi lirio, just once more." Reminding her of their engagement night where they danced the night away to the sounds of the waves.
And so that night, two lovers came together and with then lived happily ever after.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.