We don't talk about Bruno

Holy shi- I don't know what to say other than thank you for voting for this book, I made it for fun thinking people wouldn't find it or they would but wouldn't really like it, so really it means a lot thank you.

————————————————————

After seeing Tio, I prepare myself for the day and do my task I do everyday, check the lake, the rivers, the water supply and make sure the properties of the water is clean to use for cooking, drinking and showering. I got back home to play on the piano, only to be stopped by Mira, "What do you know about Bruno?."

"Well Mira you see-." I was cut off by Camillo loud voice.

"Isabela your boyfriends here." Shape shifting into Marino, making fun of him.

"Dinner's ready." Mama and tita call out, I smile apologetically as I'm whisked away by Isa as she threatens Mari. I roll my eyes and sit down. Everyone was rushing to their places and yet the tension was very heavy, especially between Mari and Dolores. The dinner was fine if you ignored the awkward tension but other then that it went smoothly... until Mira started freaking out and becoming skittish, I didn't know why she was acting this way until Camilo whispered in my ear.

"Mira found a vision from Bruno." Stunned I dropped my glass of water, spilling it everywhere.

"Rilla?! What are you doing? Is everything alright?." Confused I quickly cleaned up the mess I made, chuckling nervously as I share a look with Mari, pleading with my eyes it wasn't true. The response I got was a simple shrug. Mira kept bumping into things and rambling until the tension broke.

"Maribel found a vision in Bruno rooms about her and the house cracking and the candle going out. Oop." Shocked by the revelation, Mariano was knocked in the nose again by Isa flower. Frustrated that the dinner didn't go as planned Abuela got angry at Mira, sending everyone away and wishing the Guzmán a safe trip home. Sadden by it Mira went to her room locking herself there. I tried getting her to open up but all I got was a go away. So with that I went to bed.

——————-Time skip——————————

The next morning came by so fast, I got up, got ready and sat down at the table with the family. I had just noticed it was my birthday, today was going to be me relaxing as I've finished my chores the day before, so I was happy until Abuela walked in.

"Rilla are you busy today? If not I want you to go into town and get a few things for me, I have a list." She said sitting down. I deflate a little at the thought of having to do more things. I try and negotiate with Abuela.

"But Abuela it's my birthday today, surely I could stay home for one da-." Cut off by Abuela.

"No. I have made my decision and now that you've answered back you can greet the new comers from out of town." Abuela got up and left, leaving no room to argue, I slouch in my chair, not having the appetite to eat. Papa walks over.

"Come on, I'm sure it'll be fun and light work to do and besides maybe you'll make a friend with the new comer and possibly invite them to your birthday." Trying to cheer me up, I look at papa as he and mama give me encouraging looks to socialise. Ew socialising. I get up and smile.

"Your right. Maybe I'm over exaggerating. I'll go do a little walk to see the new comers." Not knowing I'll either regret going or be thankful who knows...

————————————————————

I'm going to be introducing more characters in the next chapter and maybe a or two potential love partners but gotta remember she's like only fifteen so reign your heads in(me when I'm talking to myself) anyways yeah, just enjoy the book and if not don't read. Thank you 😊❤️