Dehydrated and Red

"AH!!." SPLASH.

"Would you be quiet!."Someone whisper-yelled

"Me!? Your the one who pushed me!!." Someone whispered back.

"Hijo be quiet, your gonna wake mi Cielo up." Said a woman, scolliding said person.

"Yeah, you heard your mother." Said a man.

"Why do you call her mi Cielo Mami, I thought I was your favorite." Said a boy, who was heard wringing his clothes.

"I mean her and Mami are close... I see nothing wrong with it, do you Antonio?." Said a girl whose voice sounded very similar to mi prima Lola.

"I don't see anything wrong but look an otter." Said a little kid.

"Okay, Felix why don't you take the kids to get ready for the bullfighting." Said tia Pepa, almost urgently.

"Of course mi Vida, come one kids let's go. Camilo leave your brother alone." Said tio Felix, rushing them out.

There voices seemed to fade away, it was quiet instead of a little bit humming, as well as quiet chatter that I didn't hear before. I smile feeling in peace before opening my eyes slowly. I look to see mi tia Pepa and Isa. They see me waking up before helping me sit up on my bed.

"Mama is with Luisa taking Arepas to the arena, I stayed back to see if you're alright, papa left with Mirabel as well but Abuela isn't too happy with her. Oh and if you see Mariano face, just so you know it was Mirabel fault and she still hasn't apologized. Bye love you." Isa said laying all of it down on me, my head started hurting. She left me some flowers and kissed me on the forehead.

I turn to tia for questions, only met with her back as she was looking for clothes. Still confused, and tired from just waking up, wanting nothing more then to cuddle in my bed and sleep. She made squeles of excitement finding me a few dresses to try on. Pulling me out of bed, pushing me to the shower. I shower washing my hair and body. Stepping out smelling like strawberries.

 Stepping out smelling like strawberries