Prologue

After Eunji and Taehyung brokeup, Eunji went to Canada to have a break from all of the crap she was having. She lived a new life and went to business school. As a matter of fact, she was left with a letter from her parents, telling her to study Business Management and manage their businesses. So, to fulfill their parents' last wish, she decided to enroll in a prestigious university in Vancouver.

"Eunji-ah, take a break. You've been training since morning. It's already 7pm. What in Sehun's world are you thinking?" Kai let out a deep sigh after telling her to rest. But to his dismay, Eunji continued to throw punches on her big punching bag.

Her knuckles are already sore, bleeding slighty, as she finally stopped and took off her boxing bandage wrap.

"I'm fine, Oppa. Don't worry about me. I've been doing this for the past two years. This is nothing to be worried about." She fixed her hair, tying it in a ponytail. She looked at the older lad, smirking and then letting out a chuckle.

"Yea right. You know that you are still a baby to me." Kai stuck his tongue out, receiving a punch in his core. "Ouch. That hurts you know." Eunji just rolled her eyea and hugged him tightly. "Thanks, Kai oppa."

Kai's POV

Jeez. This girl is getting stronger each day.

"Thanks, Kai oppa."

I felt my cheeks burn as she hugged me. I hugged her back and replied, " Anything for you, Princess."

I kissed her forehead and looked at her in the eye. She smiled at me, receiving a punch in my arm. She ran and left me in her training room smiling.

Right.

We are still not girlfriend-boyfriend. But, we are going on dates every now and then.

After a their breakup two years ago, Eunji became a heartbroken monster.
---

Author's note:

Hello!!

Here it is, readers! The moment you have been waiting for!! 😍 Book 2 is now finally up! I will publish the first chapter later and I will upload the book cover of this story.

Thank you for the support!

Comment down below! 😁

-Rania