Sports day continued

Começar do início

She's mine

I just thought about the other guy getting all this, that made me angry ash.

She looked so innocent, now she riding me like a fucking pro, whining, riding, everything she a do, I tried to hold back.

Today was a dream come through.

She started to go faster than before, she was close to coming, I gripped her neck"come for me, "I had control over her body she get wetter, I looked down I pushed up her skirt, I eased her up so much fucking cum she releases.

"Fuck b" she chuckled nervously, I was now more turned on, I slowly lift her hips sliding in and out, enjoying her facial expressions, as she looks Into my eyes, she closed them, her soft moans were the only thing in could hear and the car driving past.

I just began fucking her harder while her phone rang out, "fuck" she said, but she didn't pick up the call, she holds on to the top of the car, and I watched as her tits bounce up and down.

She mouthed, 'Faster'.

I began fucking her harder, me like how she can manage me hood, as she wickedly added"your mine how D'yani, I'm fucking you now, yuh cya no look Pon no other girl" not that I can anymore she just mash up me mindset completely.

"Nobody else baby," I spoke as I feel my own orgasm coming, a few more hard thrusts, I pulled her down kissing her mouth, I've never been so intimate with someone before I love kissing her, I grabbed her ass tightly as I shoot my load inside her.

Then we stayed in that position, for one minute.

"Fucking hell, "I said I turned on the AC I was sweating like a sinner in church.

I helped her clean up with the wipe in my car and dress her then myself, I leaned back in her seat a little, "relax baby, you wah rest likkle then we go back a the school" she nods lazily.

I smiled at her kiss her forehead.

She muttered"I'm sore" I smiled pleased.

"Soon better, belly hurt up"I teased, she grinned.

Belly hurt up

...

I drove back to the school, and the party was wild I saw two girls fighting, I called reem to bring the her sister and Mick come, I turned to a sleeping Kam, I will carry a morning after at her house tomorrow me know she no ready fi no baby yet.

"A weh you did a do to me sista, big head boy" r likkle sister no have no manners but me can tolerate it.

"She's alright just asleep" she just smiled a little, she maybe think me wrong fi r.

"Bomboclat dawg a tired yuh fuck," reem said coming in the car, Mick was asleep too.

"Me a carry Mick a my yard so no stop ere parchii," he said while I turned the car I see my father calling.

I dropped off Kareem at his house and bring Kam and r sister to their home...

...
"Thanks, fi the ride, Kam wake up yuh ugly like," she giggled, I told her I wanted to talk and she should go inside.

"Hey, baby you okay" she nodded.

"Words babe, you still in a pain" she pout, like me, dick drunk her.

"Yes me leg weak bad D'yani".

"I'm sorry babe," I kissed her forehead," me ago bring a plan b tomorrow, no wah you get pregnant ere".

"Okay" I removed my seatbelt got out, pick up her light body in my arms, and walked to the house, gabby did open up, she nah lef r sister our here herself.

I like that.

She said the older sister was asleep too bad I wanted to meet her.

Which is strange.

I was in her room, Gabriel left, I helped her shower, I changed her and put her in bed," you soon feel better, good night princess, see you tomorrow" I kissed her forehead "good night" and she fell asleep
...

I Left then I called back my Dad...

Thanks for reading ❤️