15

Mrs. Sumner's POV
Brooke leaves. Did she see him touch me? I wish it was her hands on me. I head to my desk and grab my coffee.  Parker walks over and kisses me. His hands run up and down my body. I don't want his touch. I set my coffee down and he sits me on the desk. His mouth is warm. He moves down my neck. Oh shit. He continues to kiss my neck and I realize he's going to see the hickey. I turn my head so he can kiss the other side. "What the hell is that!" Parker raises his voice and I hear the door close. "What?" I'm confused and irritated. "What the hell is what?" "Why the hell are you raising your voice?"

"Don't act stupid Raelynn. On your neck!" Shit! He seen. "What do you mean?" I scurry to my cabinet and look in the mirror. I move my hair over it and act confused. He swiftly moves my hair out of the way. "That! Right there Rae!" He points to it and looks at me through the mirror. "I-I- I don't know."

"You know exactly what the hell that is Raelynn. And it wasn't from me." He turns around and pinches the bridge of his nose.
"Calm down Parker." I say knowing it wasn't from him and that me telling him to calm down probably wasn't the best way to go.

"Are you kidding me? Calm down! Who was it? Andy?" He said throwing his hands up. Andy is one of my good teacher friends who is just down the hall from me. He just started this year so I've showed him around and helped him out. He teaches Algebra. "No! He's just my friend Parker. What the hell is wrong with you? You think I've been sleeping with Andy! I'm sure I could have, you never give me attention anyway." What did I just say.

Honestly Andy and I are just good friends. But within the first couple weeks of school he did try to work his way with me. We had lunch together for a while until we kissed. His breath in my ear as he held my waist I could feel his bulge through his pants. He squeezed my breasts and I could feel myself getting wet. My hands rubbed along his big muscles and soft skin. He made me feel like I hadn't felt in the longest time. I realized I was wrong for doing that. And we separated.

I let him know I was married and he's never tried to push the relationship. I never told Parker because it was nothing. Although he is hot as fuck. He's tall and very muscular. He's just a friend. I'm sure when we walk around the school people probably assume there is something more going on.

I look at him. "That's why you wore your matching bra and panty set today huh? So you could go and get laid by Andy? You never even started dressing up until after the first week of school."  He looks me in my eyes and doesn't say a word. Parker wasn't wrong. After the first week of school I started buying more nice clothes. I wanted to dress up for Brooklynn. Although she probably never noticed me. Until I realized she did and then I couldn't stop. I would feel her eyes on me as I walked around the room or was reaching up front. She would watch me as I talked and then as soon as I would make eye contact she would look away. She's beautiful.

I once stood on top of desks. Right in a good view for her to check out my ass to point something out on a map that could've been done easily on a slide. I remember getting down and turning around and looking at her. A bright smile across her face. She has a beautiful smile.

"Look. Who the hell was it? Just tell me I won't say anything to them." "It was no one you know Parker."

"It was obviously someone Rae! Because you have a fucking hickey on your neck and it sure as hell wasn't from me!" He raises his voice again. "Look I have class in like 10 minutes and I don't have time." "You know what, I don't care who it was. We can talk alone after school. I'll take the boys to my moms for the weekend" He walked out of my classroom.

What the fuck just happened. My life is falling apart and I can't even try and begin to pick up the pieces. I sit at my desk staring at my computer. My wallpaper is of me, Parker, and the boys at the park. What have I done?I don't feel as guilty as I thought I would. What I've done with Brooke has been wonderful and influenced my fantasies.

Brooke's POV
I have no idea what happened with Mrs. Sumner after I left but I'm hoping everything is fine. I'm thinking her husband saw the hickey. I didn't even mean to leave a mark. But with her moaning I just couldn't stop. I wanted to hear her in my ear. Her hot breath. Fuck. I miss her.

I decide to text her and see if everything is alright. I had just seen Mr. Sumner walk out of the classroom a little bit ago. I should be going to my next class but I decide to head to the library.
'hey' I text her and grab my things. I head to the library and run into Mr. Sumner.

"Hi," he said. "Hello Mr. Parker." "Brooklyn right?" He looks up from his phone. "Yes." He places his phone in his chest pocket and puts his hands in the pockets of his pants. He starts walking beside me to the library. "You have my wife, Mrs. Sumner for History don't you?" "Yes she's my last class of the day."

"Do you know Andy? Well I guess you would know him by Mr. Verlice?" "I've heard the name and seen him around." I don't really know where this conversation is going. He's an algebra teacher which is for freshman so I'm not sure why he is asking me when I'm a senior. "He's good friends with my wife." "Yea, he comes into class sometimes. He's new isn't he?" "Yes, he just started here this year. My wife helped him get used to the school and helped him out the first couple weeks." "That's so sweet of her. I've seen them around the school together."

I remember seeing Mr. Verlice go into Mrs. Sumner's classroom for lunch during the beginning of the school year. I remember Mrs. Sumner opening the door and he walked out and they both smiled at each other like they were hiding a secret. Had they really just fucked on school grounds? I mean I'm sure it's been done before. I just didn't expect it from teachers especially Mrs. Sumner, ESPECIALLY when she's married.

We made eye contact and she just went back into her classroom. That day during class I remember her watching me. Which I thought was very different but never said a thing about it.

"Is he ever in there during lunch or her prep period?" Parker asked. I'm still not exactly sure where he's going with it. Has Mrs. Sumner slept with Mr. Verlice and he found out. That would not be good. For either one of us. It makes me jealous to think of someone else's hands on her. "Umm I'm not really sure. But I'm going into the library." I say heading into the library. I think he's jealous. I've seen Mr.Verlice spend lunch with Mrs. Sumner sometimes, but not as often as they used to as the beginning of the school year. Sometimes they would walk into school together with coffee, but I just figured they ended up getting coffee and got to school at the same time. I'm still not quite sure what all happened in the room with Mrs. Sumner and her husband.

I sit down at a table and check to see if Mrs. Sumner had texted me back. She has. "hey"