12

You'll do fine Brooke. Take your time and remember. It was Thursday and my last midterm was finally here and I couldn't remember anything. It was as if everything I had studied over the week just went out my head.

I began to think on the past couple days I had studied and the many methods I used to remember each question and answer. Some more helpful than others. Such as remembering how Mrs. Sumner had looked as she would stand next to the board pointing with her slender fingers, the fingers I wanted inside of me so bad, and her soft soothing voice that came out her soft lips, when she had first given the lesson. I thought about the night before when she had texted me "You're going to do fine. You're a very intelligent girl and I know you've got this!" with a smiley face and a purple heart. I responded to her with a simple "thank you :)". She text me back after a few minutes and said "Now rest that beautiful brain of yours. Goodnight Brooke. -Mrs. Sumner". I'd never thought I would have someone actually believe in me other than my father. My mother only ever stated I was smart after my father would say something. She likes to pretend she was supportive of me when it benefitted her, when she wanted to be seen as having the most perfect family. It never really occurred to me that someone I loved outside of my family would believe in me the way my father wholeheartedly did. I looked down at my paper and all of the answers came rushing to my head.

I turned in my exam and hoped I remembered everything correctly. I smile at Mrs. Sumner as I turn in my work and she winks back at me. That small gesture made me feel so warm inside, like I could run up and kiss her with not a care in the word. But I knew I couldn't do that, not here. I don't even remember what I put for half the questions. I know I did well though because I studied so it was in there somewhere. Finals are finally over and Friday is just a make up day. I probably just won't go to school. All next week is Fall Break and my parents are going out of town. I don't really have any friends to do anything with, so it's just going to me all week by myself. I can't wait.

The bell rings and it's time to go home. The bus ride was longer than usual. I was able to get a quick nap in.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BROOKLYNN!" My mom is screaming for me from the kitchen. "Yes mom," I say running into the kitchen. She's standing there with all her bags ready. Dad's still finishing cleaning up the kitchen while she stands there. "Your father and I are leaving tonight." "Why? I thought you weren't supposed to leave until Saturday." She had told me they were leaving Saturday morning, it's literally Thursday evening. "We just want to leave a little earlier." She grabs her purse and heads out the door. "Grab my bags and carry them out." I grab her bags while looking at dad. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Your mother wants to leave earlier so we're leaving earlier. I left some money on the counter and mom's car's here if you need to go somewhere." He says smiling at me and kissing my forehead. "Thanks dad." I carry the bags out to the car and mom is already sitting in the passenger side talking to my grandma. "Yea Frank and I are leaving a bit earlier than expected. I'm so excited." They're going to Florida. She's always was on the phone with grandma. She always the perfect daughter. Dad gets in the car and shuts the trunk. "Alright, well enjoy your trip. Love you guys!"

I wasn't even going to go to school tomorrow. Uugghh. But if I get to see Mrs. Sumner again before the break that would be nice. I guess I can go school tomorrow. I'll probably just stay in her class for the rest of the school day after lunch, I had nothing better to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mrs. Sumner's POV
It's Thursday night. Parker and the boys are leaving tomorrow evening after school to go to his mom's for Fall Break. He invited me to go but I told him I didn't feel well. I feel fine I just don't want to have to argue with his mother over everything with the kids. She tries to stick her nose in where it doesn't ever belong all the time. I avoid her at all possible costs.

I grab a quick shower. The warm water hitting my face feels so good. I don't bother washing my hair. I get out and Parker is in the bed. He's just scrolling through his phone. I stand at the end of my bed and drop my towel. He doesn't even bother looking up. Are you fucking serious? I walk around the bed and stand next him. "Well hello," he says with a smirk. He lays his phone to the side. If there's one thing Parker loves about me, it's definitely my tits. I straddle on top of him and he sits up and holds me. He kisses my breasts and plays with my hair. Damn. I have missed this. "Mmmmm" He holds me and lays me on my back.

His soft kisses make their way down my body. I close my eyes and see... BROOKLYNN!? His face is now between my legs kissing my thighs. I open my eyes. I don't want to ruin this. His big strong hands squeeze my breasts. "Mmmm," this feels so good. I close my eyes again. I rub my hands through his hair. Brooke!? Again? Are you kidding me?

I hear a knock at the door. "Mama, I'm tired." Shit it's the boys. "Babe I gotta get dressed it's time for the boys to go to bed." "Okay, I'll go get them ready." Parker gets off the bed and walks out the door. I get up and get dressed and lay in bed. Why the hell was I thinking of Brooklynn?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's POV
I decided not to go to school Friday and stayed home. Although I had deeply wanted to have one last kiss before Fall break, I figured it would be better if I took the day for myself. There wasn't much to do during the break. I mainly watched Grey's Anatomy and slept. I talked to Mrs. Sumner a little bit. But she ended up going with her husband to his moms although she kept me updated on how much she hated her.

We were finally a couple weeks back into school after the break and I couldn't stop thinking about Mrs. Sumner's body and watching her everyday. I know she enjoyed my amusement with her and we had many little make out sessions on her couch, but nothing more.