27. The better kisser

(Long chapter:)
Sorry for the wait guys, I found this chapter difficult to write, because... idk. Still not too much of a fan of it, but it turned out okay. Next ones will be better and I'm going to update more frequently!🥰
(It's almost five am and I've been writing for five hours, so there might be some mistakes I haven't seen, feel free to let me know. I'll correct the chapter later.)
—————

The next day goes by quite quickly. After work we have to change and get ready. Haley and Ella have both tried on a dozen of dresses.

"I'm so excited for tonight." Ella squeals.

"Do we have Robbie's address?" I ask combing through my hair with my fingers.

"He sent it in the group chat." Haley notes.

"Oh okay."

"We should get going in 10 minutes. Do you have the booze ready, y/n?" Ella turns to me.

"Yes, packed and ready." I chuckle.

I decided to go with this tight black dress, which Haley and Ella picked out for me. It fits my body very well, but it is a bit short for my liking. Another reason to not get dead-drunken.

"Do you work this weekend?" Haley asks tilting her head.

"Actually, no I'm not." I smile. "I don't have any scenes until Monday."

"Really? You lucky girl." Ella sighs.

I chuckle. "I haven't had a free-day in a long while though, so a weekend off will be good."

"Gonna just chill?" Ella frowns.

"No actually I'm going to New York. Leaving tomorrow before noon."

"What?" Haley turns to me.

"Yeah, I haven't seen my family in a long time. So I'm gonna use my days off there."

"I get that." Haley nods. "But I'll miss you.

I chuckle. "It's just two and a half day, Haley..."

"Still." Haley laughs, giving me a hug.

"You're still drinking tonight though?" Ella smirks.

"Well I have to, don't I?" I shake my head with a smile. "But yeah, I'll go a bit easy."

"Ooh, maybe you and Hiddleston will get hot and heavy by the end of the night...?" Ella teases and Haley joins her. "Yes, he's definitely not going to be able to keep eyes off of you tonight."

I shake my head, feeling the blush spreading through my cheeks. "No... I'm not gonna risk anyone seeing us."

Haley laughs and puts an arm around my shoulder. "No one has to see if you go to his place or bring him over here..."

"Not happening." I chuckle. But thinking about it... I wouldn't be mad if it did...

We get going and soon ring the doorbell to Robbie's apartment.

"Hey girls!" Sienna is the one to open the door.

Behind her, Tom is leaning on the wall. I get lost instantly. He is in black jeans and a nice shirt, open in the top. Why... why does he have to be so hot? It shouldn't be legal...