The Train Ride Lilly Pov

"Y-you?" I asked I was shocked. Everyone knew Dumbledoor was brilliant. Mad and eccentric but brilliant. "Was he drunk when he picked him for Head Boy."

"I don't think so but I'll be sure to ask. Anyways I heard we get to share a common room. Let's hope I don't walk in on you in the shower." Potter replied with a wink.

"Let's go get this over with" I told him and strode into the prefects.

"Hi everyone I'm Lilly Evans Head Girl and this is James Potter Head Boy" I said and put as much disgust in my words as I could.

"You are all to patrol the corridors and make sure to stop rule breakers. If anyone is abusing the power of the badge you can get your prefect status revoked. Any questions? No good bye guys." Everyone got out but 2 people. James and Severus.

"James I'll see you later" he shot a venomous look at Snape and left.

"He's Head Boy how did that happen?"

"Not quite sure" I replied. Snape's and my relationship is rocky to say the least. In 5th year he called me a Mudblood. Now we are sorta friends.

"G2g bye Sev" I said after a few seconds of awkward silence." I caught up with Marlene and Alice. Just then James walked through the door. "What do you want?"

"Nothing just wondering want to go out with me?"

"Not if it was a choice between you and the giant squid that lives in the lake at Hogwarts" I shot back then pulled out my wand hexed him and shut the door to our compartment and locked it.

"Someone has some anger issues to work out" Alice had commented.

"How can he do this? Get head boy make a sexual joke about it then ask me out. Uuuugh I just want to kill him sometimes" I ranted. I was pissed. He put fog on the window and made L.E. ❤️J.P. Then walked off. I just sat there the whole train ride hopping that this was all some sick joke.

When we got to Hogwarts I realized something. It wasn't.

Sorry not a very good chapter. School starts tomorrow so I might get another one up I might not depending on homework. The next chapter will have the bet. Thanks to all my readers and remember to comment. As Dumbledoor would say. Pip Pip now off to bed