「Phase 122」Bubblegum Stage

Usagi jogged across the school grounds, breathing steadily.

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu! Aikatsu!"

Ever since meeting Asuna, she had made it a part of her morning routine to jog across the campus. By this point, Hikaru, Saki and Minori had all already performed two appeals each and Claire had won a CD debut...

She had to work harder if she wanted to catch up with them.

She had to work harder if she wanted Bubblegum*Asterism's debut to be good!

"Aikatsu!"

She'd keep running.

Running and running and running.

She couldn't stop now - she had to surpass herself!

─── 。゚☽: * .◇. * :☾ ° . ───

"Haah~ my legs ache," Usagi complained.

Claire giggled. "Working hard?"

"Of course. I want to make sure this is the best debut ever."

The three members of Bubblegum*Asterism had gathered in Usagi and Hikaru's dorm room to discuss their plans. The three had decided to sign up for the Mirage Unit Festival after MeguruMeguru had recommended it to them - it was a good chance to show the world how strong of a unit they were.

"Best debut ever... we'll all have to work hard then," Claire said, "Right, Hikaru-chan?"

Hikaru nodded. "Our performance is improving. Just a little more and we'll make it."

"We have a song, dance, a name, a concept..." Usagi listed, "And you're okay with me designing the coords, right?"

"If you still want to," Hikaru said and Claire giggled.

"I must admit, I was surprised when you asked."

"I just want to try it~. Clothes are cute so I wanna know how Kaidou-san makes his. Look - I've even started a draft!" She exclaimed, her eyes and smile bright. She picked up a notebook and held it out to the other two. On the page she held out there was an (admittedly amateurish) drawing of Usagi. The outfit design was mainly white with rainbow accents, along with pink ribbons and other accessories. It had a casual feeling with an extra cute flair, having pink trainers as shoes, along with a short, sleeveless jacket. On it, the constellation Aquila was printed in gold. There was bright makeup and the drawing of Usagi wore her hair entirely in twintails, rather than only partly.

Claire's cheeks turned pink and she covered her mouth. "So cute...!"

"It's amazing," Hikaru said, flicking through the pages. Drawings of Claire and Hikaru were there, wearing similar outfits with their own new hairstyles. "I couldn't even begin to do something like this."

"I just thought about us. And the kind of outfit I'd like to see you two in," Usagi said, "Ideas just came flowing! And then I put them down!" She paused. "Though... Kaidou-san helped me. A lot." She laughed nervously, rubbing her head. "I wasn't sure what I was really doing."

"Nobody expected you to. But you still gave it a try, right?" Claire asked and Usagi laughed once again.

"You're sure it's okay?"

"It's more than okay. Creating is hard," Hikaru said, smiling gently.

"...Thank you," Usagi said. She grinned. "I'll finalise some details then we can put on the greatest performance ever! Like this... we'll definitely be the next l eclipse! No - we'll be better! We're working super hard and also..." She hesitated, "You know?"