Green Energy Convention

Start from the beginning

A hologram from the phone expanded into a screen displaying the Particle Accelerator being used to build the solar panels

"Stark Industries will be producing Ultra durable, Ultra Light Solar Cells using our onsight Nuclear Power Plant." Izuku said as the cameras picked up the screens projector. "Stark Industries will be producing Clean Power in all forms to light and warm homes. If you're interested check our website."

Just as Izuku turned to leave the evil smile on his face had grown as someone from the crowd had shouted "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

"Oh this is the Stark Slate." Izuku said as the hologram of the phones specs appeared. "It drops around Christmas for about 2 grand. You'll never need to buy another phone again."

"Excuse me real quick." Toshinori said setting his food down and walking off.

"Stark Industries Laminated Graphene Composite ensures no more cracked screens or scratches. Ever." Izuku said as if he was just talking about the weather. "The unit also can turn Electrical, Heat and Kenetic impacts into energy."

"Prove it!"

The crowd turned and saw All Might.

"Ok my phones currently at 10% power so I've got only 3 hours of charge left." Izuku said "Mr All Might would you kindly take this sledgehammer and charge my phone?"

"Gladly."

All Might had put the phone on the ground and raised the sledgehammer "I suggest covering your ears folks."

As All Might had charged up he had swung down with enough force to prevent the stage from being smashed.

*BANG!*

"30% power."

All Might started whistling John Henry as he repeated hitting it.

*BANG!*

"50% power."

*BANG!*

"70% power."

*BANG!*

"90% power."

All Might picked it up and held it upto the crowd. "No damage, no scratches, no dents, no dings."

"First 10,000 pre-orders gets a limited edition accessory kit."