Ch 29: Someone from past

Start from the beginning

==================================

Sophia's POV-

"where are you? It time for dinner" I looked outside as I felt something bad was going to happen. I tried to ignore the feeling when, I heard the footsteps coming from the stairs. 

"what is there for today's dinner?" Aid said looking at me. I laughed and ruffled his hair to which he groaned and slapped my hands. "I am not a kid Sophie!" Aid said but to tease him, I rolled my eyes and muttered 'whatever'.

"mac and cheese!" I shouted and his eyes light up. 

---after eating----

"so how is the Practice going on Sophie?" Aid asked sincerely. "I guess, it's fine" I replied.

BOOM!

we heard cracking of glasses. I said Aid to wait there, till I check. Then I notice few men trying to enter the house, I instantly kicked the man in his main part and took my dragger out to slit his throat. Two more came and started beating me, I without fail killed 3 of them but two escaped.

"Sophie, FIRE!" Aid shouted. They fools where planning on burning us alive. I took Aid's hand and started running. Then suddenly from nowhere five- six men came and tried to hold us. 

"Aid go and outside and call J if possible, I will handle it" I said but he shook his head, He kept  shaking his head  and muttering 'no'. The time was running and I did something that I would regret, I slapped him. The shock on his face then turned in sad expression. " Just Go and save yourself, leave me!"  I said, My heart was paining so bad because of what I did.

"Sorry Aid, I never wanted to hurt you. Please sorry baby. I-I will never raise my hand on you, But now you need to go and stay safe or else if anything happens to you, I won't be able to forgive myself" I pleaded him and he gave me a weak smile. He went outside and I ran back inside.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked holding the neck of the man, he laughed and said " what will a poor little girl like you do to me and soon you and your brother will die." I slit his throat and see that some of the men where trying to hold Aid.

I ran towards them and started beating him, one of the man pushed  Aid towards the burning area and we all heard a BHOOM! another blast. I tried running inside to save Aid but that dick  injected something on my neck. I still tried and entered the room to see Aid lying unconscious on the floor but before I could reach another BHOOM and everything went Black, at last, I only could hear Aid shouting for help and blank.

--------------------

I shot up to see my body wrapped in bandages, The memory of that day made me cry. I slapped him, I couldn't help him, he is dead because of me, They killed him. A body was lying on my side. I turned to get a clear view and it was Drake, he was sitting on the chair and his head was on the left side of my body. The yesterday night event's memories came in my mind and I sigh in relief knowing that everyone is fine. I slowly started massaging Drake's head, he would have been through a lot.

"Sophie, you are awake!" Drake said happily in his sleepy voice. He wrapped his hands on my body but keeping in mind not to hurt me, he then hugged me. The warm feeling erupt in my stomach. Drake looked in my eyes and put his lips on mine, the kiss was full of passion and as if he was telling me how thankful he was. our lips were in sync and we pulled out after feeling like ages. "Don't scare me like this again Sophie, you don't get to leave me" he said pushing his head on my neck. 

"I will never leave you Drake" I smiled at him and once again he kissed me, I missed this a lot. 

"Drake is everyone ok? Is Avery ok?" I asked worriedly and Drake looked at me with adoration and took my hands in his, "Yes Sophie, everyone is fine. All thanks to you" sincerity was clear in his voice. To lighten up the mood, I joked.