HOLY- 15k ⚠️ 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 ♡

Start from the beginning

How has he gotten so comfortable around you, making remarks like that!? You remember when you first met him and how you two were a little shy around each other. What happened? Oh wait, we caught feelings for each other.

Then suddenly, Freddy swoops down and pulls you into his arms, enclosing you into his signature bear hug. Your face was burning red as you averted your eyes from your other friends. Even though you were embarrassed by having feelings for an animatronic, having Freddy has been the best thing to ever happen to you and you couldn't explain just how you connected so well with him...

You knew you were in love with Freddy. And he was in love with you. Chica, Roxy, and Monty all say that Freddy only acts a certain way with you and they don't know why. You remember Chica saying, "It's almost as if he wants to be your boyfriend!" You smiled, knowing that was true.

Freddy set you down and you looked at all your friends. They were all smiling at you and you were a blushing mess. You didn't bother to look at Freddy cause you knew he was giving you a smug look. Then suddenly, something popped into your thoughts.

"Oh yeah!" You jumped and said to your friends, "Tomorrow will mark the day that I have officially been working here for a year!" Chica jumped off the stage and hugged you, "OHMYGOSH!!! Congrats, (Y/n)!!! It feels like we've been best friends for forever though!!!"

Your friends congratulate you and Freddy tilts his head, thinking about a certain thing that's been on his mind for a while now. He wanted to give you a surprise. He knew that tomorrow would celebrate you working at the MegaPlex for a year now and he wanted to do something special for you. But he knew he couldn't do it at the MegaPlex, it was too... indecent.

Freddy has been having you stuck on his mind since you started working here. He's always had this pull towards you. A strange interest in you, and you only. He couldn't understand why he wanted to do things for you, to make you happy and make you feel... loved?

Yes. That's correct. Freddy knew he felt an interest in you, but he did not realize the feeling he had for you was love. It was almost as if he knew that you didn't feel loved and it was his duty to make you feel loved. It was a strong urge. But he knew he had to control himself. Otherwise the others will find out.

Freddy didn't want the others to know that he knew you had daddy issues and he wanted to fulfill your needs. Freddy could sense your submission, being introverted and shy. He knew you were being hurt and he wanted to take you away from all that. Freddy wanted to be your new daddy.

But at this point in time, Freddy knew he loved you and he wanted to do more for you. He wanted to help you heal and feel... Relieved of all your stress. And he knew how to.

After hours of hanging out together with your friends, the clock eventually hits 11:30 pm and you explain that it's almost time for you to go. You say goodbye to your three friends and watch them walk away. Then you turn and see Freddy looking down at you. He steps closer and says, "Can I.. ask a crazy question?"

Your eyes widen and you step back, "Y-Yeah, go ahead!" Freddy steps closer and says, "So, I have a surprise for you! But I can't give it to you here at the MegaPlex..."

You continue to look into his eyes as you back against the wall, "Really? Why?" Freddy towers over you and says, "It's a very special surprise that I have to give to you in private. Only you can see it."

Your heart started racing and you smiled nervously and said, "O-Oh... I see.. Um.." Your brain was scrambled and then suddenly you blurted out, "Could you show me at my place?" Freddy arched a brow and said, "Your apartment? Do you think that would be ok? Would we get in trouble?"

You shook your head and said, "It'll be ok! I can sneak you there and I'll bring you back before the MegaPlex opens! Plus, we'll be able to spend more time together, it'll be just me and you with no one to bother us." You blushed and smiled at the end of your sentence. Freddy smiled at what you were hinting at and said, "Then I trust you and I will go to your apartment with you."