12.) Your Ex ⚠️

The next day

You took a bite out of a snack you had in your pocket, scrolling through social media on your phone during your break. You looked at your watch and it said '7:48pm'. You only had about 12 minutes until the PizzaPlex closed and you could finally hang out with your friends. It always feels like time goes faster whenever I'm playing with the gang. You sighed taking another bite, you were always happy to spend time with them though.

Someone nearby is stalking you, creeping around corners and watching what you do. Once you were alone, in a dark corner, snacking and scrolling through your phone, the person finally decided to make their appearance.

"Hey, (Y/n). It's been a while." You snapped your head back and looked in the direction of the voice. Your anxiety spiked, knowing who the voice belongs to. To your surprise, it was Brandon... your ex... You felt your heart stop for a moment as you stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" You asked firmly. He looked shocked and just sighed, stepping closer. He rubbed the back of his neck as he responded with, "Well, I saw you working and it just reminded me of how cute you looked when we were still together."

You had a grimace look on your face, your eyebrows scrunching together as you raised your voice lightly, "No, Brandon. Don't do this to me. You didn't want me because you wanted someone else. I saw you and Annie together after we broke up so don't even lie." You felt offended and angered just thinking he would do this type of thing, especially at your work place!

He jumped in and said, "No, that was... something different.. She wasn't anything like you and I really wish you'd give me another chance." He stepped closer and you backed away.

⚠️: read with caution

"Besides, we'd look really cute together like in all our old photos." You quivered in disgust and you felt your back press against a wall. Fuck, he trapped me! You stare him dead in his eyes, hoping he'd leave.

"Brandon, no! Please stop! I already got over you! You hurt me and that won't happen again." You said sternly, trying to buck your chest up at him. Your confidence was over powered by him coming closer and putting his hands on your hips, saying , "(Y/n), please. It could be like old times. I could make you feel good like I used to."

Then you felt him push against your pelvis and that made your heart stop. You started freaking out again. Oh fuck, what is he doing? You start sweating, your body fidgeting, trying to slip away form his grasp. "Brandon! Get the fuck off me!" You screamed at him but he placed a hand against your mouth, making you silent.

You two were down an empty, dark hall after hours and your ex forcefully has you pinned against a corner and is grinding on you. Your stomach churned as you screamed in his palm, feeling as if you'd be sick. Please, please! Someone help! Someone help!!!"

Freddy sat across from his friends at a table, waiting for (Y/n) to show up. He kept looking at the clock, feeling anxious. "Is everything ok Freddy? You look on edge."

Freddy looks at his friend, Monty, and says, "I am not sure, I feel as if something is very wrong." After a few moments of being in silence, and Freddy becoming more concerned, he decided to get up and say, "I'm going to go search for her, something feels off and I can't explain it. I shall be back soon, friends."

Freddy quickly makes his way down the halls and listened carefully for any noises. He even tried calling to her but didn't get much of a response. Then suddenly, he heard the name 'Brandon' and he quickly followed the sound of the voice. Soon, he came to an abrupt stop when he saw what was happening. His jaw completely dropped but then he felt a weird feeling. It was a new feeling, something he never felt before. His whole body tensed up and the urge to be violent suddenly overcame him.

He resisted but stomped towards the two, disturbing Brandon and making him stop and look over. Freddy stomped his feet in their direction and he shouted loudly, "EXCUSE ME, YOUNG MAN BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU COMMITTING A CRIME? ARE YOU SEXUALLY HARASSING THIS WOMAN? BECAUSE IF SO, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SEND A SIGNAL TO POLICE TO HAVE YOU ARRESTED OR I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU MYSELF IF THEY DON'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH."

Brandon immediately got intimidated and backed off, holding his hands up and tripping over his own feet during Freddy giving him that warning. He looked petrified at the robot, giving off the vibe that he may be traumatized from that. Freddy continued in not as loud of voice, "I suggest you leave this moment and never return here OR interact with this woman EVER again."

Brandon immediately jumped up and ran down the hall, rushing out the front doors. You stood there, watching Freddy with his back facing you and his breathing heavy. His arms were shaking a bit but after a moment, he sighed and turned towards you. He came up to you and asked, "Are you ok, (Y/n)?"

He looked you deep in your eyes and you felt your heart race and eyes start watering. You choked up for a moment but said, "I-I'm fine... Thank you so much, Freddy. You're a life saver." Freddy's expression became slightly shocked but then he looked disappointed and said, "No, this is my fault. I should have been protecting you. I made a promise to always be there for you."

You jumped forward and wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a sweet embrace. You cried out, "Freddy, please don't ever blame yourself for something like that! That was not in your control and you did save me! It all worked out in the end, I promise it's ok. I'm just so glad you're here now."

Freddy hugged you tightly and buried his head in the crook of your neck. You sobbed into his shoulder, holding each other tightly for a moment. He knew that you were hurt and that made him feel guilty. He cared about you so deeply and he never wanted you to hurt. He decided he was going to stay closer to you and spend more time around you. He never wants this to happen again.