Chapter 1

You are part of one of the amazing families in the Encanto The Garcia's, just like the Madrigal's the Garcia's have gifts too. Your power is you can levitate, you can also make yourself fly. You 2 have older brothers who are twins, Diego the oldest sibling can control the fire while your second brother Carlos can control water. Your mom Elena, her power is whatever she draws it becomes true since she really likes to draw. My Tio Oscar has powers that make him super fast, he has one daughter who is so pretty named Mary. Her power is to make her be invisible. You, Mary, and Mirabel have been friends since you guys met. You and Mirabel would tease Mary about Camilo. Well, you always hated Camilo, you two would always pull pranks on each other. 

Present

I am getting ready for tonight's dinner we are going to have dinner at the Madrigal's house while you are getting ready you heard a knock. "Mi Hija are you ready," said your mom "almost ready mom!" You replied. After finished getting ready you go downstairs seeing almost all of the family members are there except your Abuela is not there. I asked my mom "Mom where is Abuela?" "Oh, she is already in the Madrigal's house!" Replied mom. All of the family members started to walk to go to the Madrigal's house. While walking you saw Camilo Madrigal, you and Camilo are enemies. "Hola Hermosa" Camilo said while talking to Mary, you see Camilo and Mary love each other, and every day they would flirt.

As you saw Camilo flirting with your cousin you rolled your eyes and continued to walk inside the house. You saw your Abuela and Abuela Alma talking to each other. You saw your mom and Julieta in the kitchen. You helped them and heard "Everyone time for dinner!" said Abuela Alma. You go into the dinner table setting all the food. You sit beside Luisa and Isabela while eating. "Time for the announcement," said Abuela Alma "Antonio gift ceremony is tomorrow night and it has to be perfect," said Abuela Alma "and me and Eva (your Abuela) has decided something"

All the Madrigal's and Garcia's are curious about what did they decided. "Eva would like to say it," said Abuela Alma "I and Alma have decided to engage (your name) and Camilo," said Abuela Eva. After hearing that you choked and everyone is shocked especially, Camilo and Mary. But Abuela Alma I love Mary!!" said Camilo, you are speechless and couldn't focus on what are they saying. "No buts Camilo," said Abuela Alma. After taking a few seconds you came back to your senses. "But-" you tried to speak but Abuela Eva cut you off " you too (your name) no buts". YOu look disappointed because you know Mary doesn't isn't happy. 

And it hit you the reason why they put to you to engage to Camilo because you are Abuela Alma's favorite because your gift is more useful than Mary and You and Mary are the same age as Camilo so it either you or Mary but its obviously you because you are the favorite. You continued to eat but you are worried about what would Mary say to you. After eating you go straight ahead to find Mary but you couldn't see her. All Garcia's head to home because it was late. After walking way home you go straight to the head of Mary's room hearing Mary crying. You knocked and Mary let you in. You saw Mary is crying "I'm sorry," you said "it's ok it's not your fault," said Mary. You hugged Mary so she can feel a little bit happy. After comforting Mary you go to your room because you were tired because of what today.

Welp that its guys hope you guys enjoyed it sorry if they are some mistakes, I'll try to publish chapter 2 later after class 

Goodnight/Goodmorning/Good afternoon