Part Ten: An old friend

Start from the beginning

"How'd he do that?" Angel asks to Jack just shrugging.

"Beats me, even Zarathos won't tell me. And he was bound to the dude. The best I can do is try to play nice with him until I figure out a way to be free from his control."

"You said that Cater Slade was aghost rider right? Doesn't that mean that he would end up here when he died?"  Vaggie asks

"Nah, he ain't here. If he was I would have found him by now. Down here my peers are amplified by all the sin and just the sheer power all the rings of hell have. I can't sense him anywhere." Jack says folding his arms

"Not to mention I ain't planning on fighting that snake for a while. He hasn't done anything in 12 years to piss me off. So I don't have a reason to fight someone like him. That and I don't know what would happen to me if I did that. I might just freaking explode in the worst case scenario."

((No, you've just got a crush and can't bear to see her hurt because of the possibility she could get hurt by it))

"Shut it! I have no crush, nor will I ever. It won't happen so just drop it zarathos!"  Jack says under his breath.

((You are a terrible liar.))

"Listen, can we just drp it? I'm not in the mood to talk about this anymore."  Jack says and everyone but alastor nods.

Meanwhile, Charlie has been showing her father around the hotel.  "And this place is where the rehabilitation center is. And over there is where I sleep. We only have a few customers but it's going strong."

"I see, tell me Charlie, has either Vaggie or yourself proposed yet?"  Lucifer asks with a grin as charlie begins to blush.

"D-dad, don't talk like that. But no, neither of us has yet."

"Such a shame, you two should really step to it. I'm starting to get impatient in the fact that I still don't have a daughter or son in law." Lucifer says with a slight frown.

"Well I don't think you'll have to worry about having a son in law. That doesn't seem possible Now or ever. So you can drop that dream."  Charlie says chuckling

"We shall see daughter, your future is still a mystery."  Lucifer says as he quickly brushes it off.  "But enough about my silly talk, Care to continue your little tour?"

"That's really it, not really much else to show. Do you want to stay a couple of days to see what we do at the hotel?"  Charlie asks.

"I have a few days to spare. Why not, it'll be fun."   Lucifer says which makes charlie get an ear to ear smile.

Charlie runs to the lobby.   "Guys! Dad' staying here for a few days!"  She squeels

((Does this count as pissing us off))

"Very much so."    Jack says as he gets up and nods.    "Neat, I just hope he isn't here to ruin your dream."

"Don't talk like that Jack, it won't happen. I'll make sure myself."  Charlie says giving Jack a stern look.

"Whatever, just keep him as far away from me as possible."   Jack says to a Charlie shaking her head.

"Nope, you're gonna play nice with him even if you don't like it."  Charlie says as walks back to where lucifer is.    "Let me show you to your room dad."

Jack walks into his room, closes the door, and punches his bed nearly breaking it in two.

"This is not good at all."